#40 You fight pt 2 (aka make up)

Harry: Harry felt really really bad for yelling at you but he was still angry at everyone so he didn't want to talk to you until he was sure he was back to himself. Unfortunately that only added a lot more pressure on him. It was a week after the fight, you came in the common room after a detention with Snape, and found Harry sleeping all curled up on a couch.

"Harry, are you alright?" You asked him as you shook his shoulder slightly to wake him up.

"Y/N?" He asked, rubbing the sleep off of his emerald eyes. 

"What are you doing down there?" You smiled at him as you combed his hair gently with your fingers. "Why aren't you sleeping in your dorms?"

Without answering, he grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into him, giving you the biggest hug ever. You hugged back without questionning.

"I'm so sorry I've been an asshole to you, Y/N" Harry said quietly, strocking your hair. "I have no idea what's gotten into me lately."

"It's alright" you said as you burried your head in his chest. "I shouldn't have told you all these reproaches either, I know you're in a bad phase and that's alright."

Ron: You had been avoiding Ron for three weeks which was a fairly good exploit, considering he had followed Ginny everywhere in the hope to see you.  You were pretty proud of yourself, but sad at the same time because you missed him, and you were wondering wether you should talk to him or not when you bumped into him. You didn't get the chance to say anything because he grabbed your hand and dragged you away from your friends.

"Ron what are you doing?" You asked sternly and he knew right away you weren't in a good mood because you never called him Ron, most of the time it was Ronald or muffin.

"You accused me of not wanting to see you" he replied as he made it to the park "so I'm proving you wrong."

With that, he let go of your hand and mentionned for you to sit on a blanket next to him. Just then, he summoned a basket with food in it, and made up for the dates he had forgotten.

"I didn't apologize, by the way" Ron said later when you were about to leave "But really I'm so so sorry for making you feel like I didn't want to see you."

"Nah, it's nothing."

Draco: Draco had been avoiding you for a week and you were feeling terrible. One morning, you saw him walking down a corridor with some of his friends and you just couldn't help yourself. You ran at him, making sure that you weren't into his field of view until you wraped your arms around him from behind.

"I'm so so sorry Draco" you said as you hugged him tighter when you felt him tense a bit. "I'll never be mean to you again please forgive me."

"You're embarassing me in front of my friends again, love" Draco chuckled and stroked your hand lightly then turned to face you.

"I've been an ass I'm sorry"you muttered against his chest, your fists curling on his shirt. 

"My, are you really crying for me?" He taunted "What have I done to you, woman?"

"M'not crying" you laughed and held Draco at arms lenght so you could see his face "We good now?"

"Mhm" he said and placed his index finger under your chin so he could kiss you.

Fred: The day after the fight was Bill's wedding, you didn't really want to attend it since you were still mad at Fred but it would've been rude if you left the Burrow now. At first, you sat alone at a table with Firewhisky at will, but at some point Charlie asked you to dance with him, since you seemed so bored. Actually you were just even madder because you had seen Fred trying to leave discreetly with one of Fleur's veela cousin.