#8 How he asks you out

Harry: It was a rainy day and you were sitting alone in the common room, working on a Potion essay on the Wit-Sharpening Potion. Entered Harry, in a deep conversation with Hermione about who knew what.

"You know why I can't Hermione" Harry muttered. "She doesn't feel the same way."

"How would you know?" Hermione answered. "Did she tell you?"

"No, but, you know, she's been calling me Scarheard since I met her and..."

"No Harry, you were the first person to claim she had changed since that time, now go ask her out before your head explodes."

"Okay, okay, I'll do it."

Harry sighed and walked over you. He sat on the chair opposite to yours and watched out the window for a while.

"Hi Harry" you said, looking up "what's up?"

"Uh, well..." he scratched the back of his neck, looking towards Hermione who gave him two thumbs up. "I was wondering if, maybe, you... you would like to go to Hogsmeade next week end... with me? Unless you already have something planned?"

"I'd like to." You answered with a smile.

Ron: Ron asked you out in the most awkward way possible. Harry pushed him towards you while you were eating breakfast with Ginny at Gryffindor's table.

"H-hey, Y/N" Ron stuttered, blushing madly. "Fancy seeing you there."

"Well... I was hungry so I supposed I'd rather eat before I fainted" you muttered and looked away.

"Oh... and what are you eating?"

"... A toast."

"C'mon now!" Ginny yelled suddenly making the both of you jump. "Since you're such a wimp, Ronald, I'll do it for you. Y/N, Ron is trying to ask you out, so are you free tomorrow?"

"Yes" you chuckled.

Draco: Draco tried to ask you out a few times but you kept on turning him down and he kept on asking you. One day, you were with your friends heading towards the Transfiguration classroom when you heard footsteps coming in your direction. Turning around, you saw Draco with his "I'm going to ask you out again" face, which made you grin.

"Go ahead mates" you dismissed your friends. "I'll join you later."

"Hey dear" Draco, walking up to you. "Are you..."

"Yes, Draco, I'm free Saturday and I'd like you to take me on a date" you sighed in fake exasperation.

"Oh, well" he smirked. "I was about to ask you if you were aware that your quill fell from your bag, but Saturday it is, then."

"No quill fell from my bag you tosser." You called when he went away.

You only heard him chuckle as you joined back your friends, who all noticed your grin but asked nothing about it since it was quite easy to understand what just happened.

Fred: The Quidditch game against Slytherin was just so fierce and unfair-played that every player almost got knocked off their broom. You were flying towards the hoops with the Quaffle secured under your arm when your heard a Bludger coming in your direction. Just when you were about to make a move to dodge it, someone let out a low "hoof" behind you. Turning around, you saw Fred, a few meters under you, holding on his shoulder.

After the Game, won by your team, a party was held in the common room. You were with Lee and the twins, talking about the game.

"By the way Fred" Lee started. "Why did you go on that Bludger's way? Must've hurt, right?"