#32 Wedding series part 1

A/N: The wedding thing was suggested by @Khristin_ and I might have gotten a bit carried away so there will be two parts of this ahaha

It's so freaking long but i hope you'll like it anyway

Proposal

Harry: You and Harry were standing in what used to be the Great Hall, but was currently full with people sharing the same relief and grief. The war was finally over, but the only thing that mattered to you was that Harry was alive. When you felt tears coming to your eyes, Harry took you in his arms and you burried your face in his chest, your fists curling on his shirt but he didn't seem to mind. 

"I thought you were dead you git" you sobbed and laughed at the same time.

"I could never leave you." Harry smiled quietly as he stroked your hair.

"Never?"

"Never."

One year later, you and Harry decided to move in together in a nice flat on Diagon Alley, next door to Ron and Hermione's. When the last box was unpacked, you noticed that Harry was nowhere in sight. You started to look for him, then heard snickering coming from a big box in the middle of the living room. You carefully opened it, revealing Harry kneeling inside the box.

"Y/N" he started as he searched into his pocket for a red velvet box "I told you one year ago that I could never leave you, and I swear to Merlin I won't. Will you, please, marry me?"

You stayed still for an instant before realizing how wierd his proposal was. You then errupted in laughter and closed the box on his face.

"You know, it's very insulting." Harry's amused voice said.

"Sorry hun" you giggled as you opened the box again and leaned in to kiss him shortly. "Of course I'll marry you."

Ron: You and Ron had lived together for a good five years after the war

Ron: You and Ron had lived together for a good five years after the war. He had just left his job as an Auror and was now working in the joke shop with George. Saturday nights' movies were a solid tradition for the both of you, and today was your turn to pick a movie. You chose Braindead, knowing how impressed Ron was when it came to special effects. He always found it amazing how Muggles managed to create magic without using it.

"Made your choice, pumpkin?" He asked you as he walked into the living room with a bowl of pop corn and chocolate frogs. 

"Yep!" you chimed and threw yourself on the couch.

He placed the ball on the coffee table and made his way to the sofa and pulled you onto his laps. He wasn't really focused on the movie when it started, he was too busy detailing your face as you started at the TV, almost never blinking and filling your mouth with pop corn.

"I wish I could find a better place and moment" he sighed after sometime, though he knew very well you wouldn't listen to him  and took a little box from under a pillow "Y/N, will you marry me?"