#41 Kids

I don't remember who suggested something like that, I'm so sorry x)

Harry: He finds out you're pregnant: You found out you were pregnant after a few weeks of morning nausea. You had no idea how to tell Harry, you were afraid he'd freak out and he had enough stress with his job already. In the end, it kinda... slipped out.

"Hey Harry" you said while you were eating dinner one evening "can you give me the plate, please, I'm pregnant."

"What?" Harry exclaimed as he nearly fell of his chair.

"What?" You repeated, completly taken aback by what had came out of your mouth without your consent.

"You're pregnant?" He asked and you gave him a tiny nod. "Y/N that's great! We're going to be parents!"

Kids name+age difference: You had two children, a boy named James and a girl, Lily. James is three years older than Lily.

Ron: He finds out you're pregnant: You were two weeks late in your period schedule, so you thought that maybe you could take a pregnancy test. Which of course turned out to be positive. You were beyond excited and wondered what would the best way to tell Ron be, but he guessed before you could say anything.

"You're starting to grow a little belly here, muffin" he said with a smirk a few days after, as he watched you changing in the bedroom. "Does that mean you're pregnant or something?" he paused for a moment, since he was only jocking but when he saw you with your head down and a little grin, he exclaimed "What? You are? Brilliant!"

"You're bloody unbelievable, Ronald" you pretended to scold him. "You never found out anything important in your entire life, and now you guessed before I could tell you."

Kids name+age difference : You had two girls, Margaret and Sophie, Margo is two years older.

Draco: He finds out you're pregnant: He was expecting it, really. You told him a few time that you weren't sure you wanted children, but he still did everything he could to get you pregnant. 

"Draco Lucius Malfoy!" You yelled at him when you found out, the blue stick still in your hands indicating that you were indeed pregnant. Draco turned to you as you stormed into the living room. "Look at that!" you said, holding the stick so close to his face that it was almost touching his nose.

"you just peed on that thing, didn't you?" He said, a bit disgusted but then saw the marks of positiveness and smirked. 

"That's beside the point, and I'm mad enough to make you swallow it." You replied through clenched teeth. "Why would you do this to me, Draco, you know I'm going to be a terrible mother."

"No you won't, you'll be perfect, as always." Draco cooed as he stood up from his armchair and hugged you, immediatly reassuring you.

You gave him the hardest time while you were pregnant, really.

Kids name+age difference : You had one daughter, Avia. 

Fred: He finds out you're pregnant: When you found out, you made the mistake of telling Angelina, who told George, who told Mrs. Weasley, who basically told everyone. So in a few days, the rumors reached Fred's ears.

"Hey love" Fred greeted as he came into your office while you were working. "I just heard the craziest thing, I think it was your brother who told me that you were pregnant and he almost punched my face."

You stared at him in awe for a while as he chuckled to himself at the thought of Oliver punching him. You had planned to tell him during your date night, and you were really sad and disappointed that he had heard it from someone else.