#42 You decide to move in together

A/N: wow, that was... long (to write) x) I'm starting to lack ideas, so feel free to suggest something!

Harry: For the first few months after the war, Harry and Ron decided to find a flat just the two of them, to have their little "bachelor flat" as they called it. Though it was completly useless since you spent almost all your life there while Ron was always at yours and Hermione's place, which was next door. One night, you and Harry were talking in the living room when Hermione and Ron came in.

"Hi mates" Ron said as he stared at his feet. "We have something important to tell you."

You shared a surprised look with Harry and tentatively threw a quick glance at Hermione's belly as Harry nodded at Ron to go on. Ron cleared his throat loudly before speaking again.

"We uh" he said, struggling with his words which worried you and Harry. "We... Hermione tell them!"

"We are planning on moving in together" Hermione said with a roll of her eyes after she punched Ronald's arm.

"Where?" Harry asked. "You found a new apartment?"

"Not exactly" Ron muttered awkwardly. "Actually, I'm moving in in Hermione's apartment."

"What, no this is dumb." You replied as Harry nodded in approval. "We're not going to be three in one flat while Harry lives alone her."

"Yes..." Hermione began "but we thought that maybe you could move here with Harry?"

"So you're seriously asking me to move out of my own place so you can live with your boyfriend and I go live with mine?" You asked, pretending to be mad. "I mean, yeah, we could do that."

"Sure." Harry shrugged.

Ron: You had lived on your own for a couple of years while Ron had to stay at his parents' because he could afford an apartment yet. You knew it drove him insane because a) he spent all his time at yours, and b) he complained about his mother pretty much every second of his life. 

"Bloody hell!" Ron cursed as he was struggling with the clothes he had taken for the weekend and trying to fit them all inside the pockets of his jeans. 

"You can leave some of these here if you want" you giggled as you watched him from your bed on which you were lying on your back with your head upside down.

"How would that be helping?" He asked, flabbergasted. "If I leave my clothes here, next time I'll come, I'll have even more stuff to take home..."

"Next time you come is...." you faked thinking as you rolled over so you were now on your stomach "tomorow, right?" you asked and he nodded. "I can find you a drawer somewhere. Unless this is going too fast for you?"

"I like the drawer thing..." Ron smiled as he tried to add some socks in his pockets, which were already full and made him look like a weird kangaroo. "But then I'll have two drawers... Which would increase the probabilities of losing something."

"Or you could live here with me." You stated without thinking. 

"You're not kidding, are you?" Ron asked suspiciously but then grinned widely when you shook your head. 

Draco: After you gratuated and found a decent job, you took your own apartment on Diagon Alley. But Draco had bigger aspirations than that. He basically lived with you in your apartment after he graduated, though officially he still lived at his parents' manor.

"You know what would be cool?" he asked one evening during dinner, holding his fork in front of his face as if to study it.

"That you... found the actual meaning of life by staring at a fork?" you said, confused.