#43 Fall moments

Ok but I just reached 100k views and that's more than I ever dared to think I would get so thank you so so much you guys are the best! By the way I know I don't update as much as I used to, but I wouldn't want to bother you by only publishing boring author's notes... anyway feel free to message me if you want to be updated or have a request or just to say hi!

This was requested by @@llPixelatorll 

Harry: You were tired after a long and boring day, and even though you wouldn't admit it, Harry knew you needed a break from studying. Fortunately, today was your one year anniversary, so you had to agree to whatever he had planned.

"Where are we going?" You asked him as he dragged you away from your homework after insisting that you had no other choice but to come with him.

"On a walk" he shrugged and took your hand, walking calmly in the corridors. "You remember what today is, rifght?"

"Sure I do" You smiled and moved closer to him, placing your free hand on his forearm. "It's your birthday, isn't it?" you teased, and he rolled his eyes playfully.

You two finally arrived to the park and kept wandering aroung, not caring about the destination but rather enjoying the journey. The wind started to howl, but you only held your red and gold scarf and Harry closer to you. You noticed, however, that the more you walked away from the castle, the emptier the park went.

"Wow, now we're really alone" You said in awe, as being alone somewhere was pretty rare, especially at this time of the year when people tended to stay outside as much as they could.

"Yeah, that's pretty odd" Harry agreed, "We're not even that far from the-"

Before he could finish his sentence, rain started to pour from the sky. In only a few seconds, you were both soaked wet.

"Well," you started, moving your dripping hair away from your face. "I guess now we know why there isn't anyone out there. Harry?" You called, after realising he had left you alone in the rain, then you spotted him running towards the castle so you chased after him. "Get back here, you!"

His laughter got louder as you neared him, and he almost fell backwards when you caught his hand and pulled him back to you. He was about to say something but before he could speak, you gently crashed your lips against his.

Ron: Ron had absolutely no idea you were an artist. Sure, Ginny had shown him a few sketches you had drawn on her textbooks and he had noticed you hummed a lot when you were focused on something. But quite frankly, he had never thought of you as the girl who could paint. Yet, here he was, happily walking towards Hagrid's hut, where he had been told he could find you. And indeed, there you were, sitting on the ground a few feet away from the pumpkin plantation adding lines on your canvas with such a heavy concentration that your nose was almost on the canvas.

"Hi you." You said without looking away from your work. "Don't sit there! You're blocking the light!"

"Sorry sugar." Ron replied with genuine concern and just stood akwardly next to you as you opened your paint tubes.

"You can sit right here" you laughed, realising what the issue was and pointed at the empty spot. 

He sat exactly where you told him and watched you add colours to your drawing of the hut and pumpkins. He was so into what you were doing that he didn't notice he was leaning closer and closer to you.

"Ron" You sighed playfully, "you're blocking the light again." His ears went red and you laughed again, then turned the painting so he could see. "What do you think?"