#19 Pick-up lines

& your reaction :) 

Harry: "There's something I'd like to change about you. Your last name."

"I think I'll just keep mine for now, thank you very much."

Ron: "Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

"Careful I don't trip you if you do so."

Draco: "Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

"I use it to attract pretty boys and then sell their organs."

Fred: "My lips won't kiss themselves, you know."

You don't answer, just hit his arm more or less playfully.

George: "I'll treat you as my homework: I'll slam you on a table and do you all night."

"Hmhm... I'm working now so go away before I hex you."

Oliver: "Do you work at a post office? Cause I'm sure I saw you checking out my package."

"... At least you stopped Quidditch-related pick-up lines, that's a start."

Neville: "Could you touch me? Just so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel."

You laugh and kiss his cheek.

Charlie: "You smell... We should take a shower together."

"You smell more than me" you reply and push him into the nearest cage/dung stack/river...

Percy: "If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand."

"I don't know if this is cute or cheesy..."

+Marauders' era

James: "Hey, tie your shoes, I don't want you to fall for anybody else."

You roll your eyes and tie your goddamn shoes.

Sirius: "Oh, so you're going to bed? Do you mind if I slyther-in?"

"What the hell I'm a Ravenclaw you jerk."

Remus: "Do you have a band aid? I think I scrapped my knee falling for you."

"Yeah right, I know you got that cut last night during your transformation."