#11 What feature of yours he likes the most

Harry: Harry loves your smile. He was the first Gryffindor student you ever smiled to and he found it so beautiful he's not going to forget it anytime soon.

Ron: Ron loves your nose, he finds it so cute he's always poking it, whether you're annoying him or not. Plus, you always make cute sounds and faces when he does it.

Draco: Draco sounds like a perv when he says that, but he loves your legs. He's always stroking your thighs when you sit next to him because your skin is the softest he's ever touched.

Fred: Fred likes your hair, he thinks it is very relaxing to run his hands in it, it even makes you hum in content. However, you absolutely hate when he messes up with your hair, but the glare you give him when he does is not enough to make him stop.

George: George is weird, but George loves how you smell. When the two of you are alone together, he buries his head in your neck because it is the place you apply your perfume so it's where he can breathe it the best.

Oliver: Oliver likes your hands, they are soft and small and make him wonder how you can hold a broomstick with such tiny hands. He thinks it is his duty to protect them, so that's why you are always seen holding hands.

Neville: Neville loves how puffy your cheeks are. More often than not, he would pull on them to see how extendable they are, which never fails to make you laugh to the point he has to let go.

Charlie: Charlie could literally get lost into your eyes. He finds them mesmerizing and absolutely beautiful. Seeing him staring at your eyes always makes you blush and you have to snap your fingers in front of his face to make him stop.

Percy: Percy likes your skin. It's so soft, has a good smell, and he loves to see the contrast between his freckled arm and yours. His favorite moment of the day is when he lies down with you and stroke your bare arms.

+Marauders' era

James: Your entire face, he can't really decide what part is the best. He likes your nose, eyes, mouth, eyebrows, eyelashes, eyelids... Maybe the best part is the way your face lights up when you're happy.

Sirius: He's a bit cheeky, really, so what he likes the most about you is your bum. No question asked, and to be honest you don't really want to know why.

Remus: Your lips, Remus' constantly staring at them when you talk, or smile, or laugh or whatever you do. You tend to bite your lips when you're concentrating on something and when he catches you doing it, he just gently removes your lip from between your teeth with his thumb.