#49 Danger

Okay so I don't want to focus only on the Battle of Hogwarts or stuff like that because I don't want to be redundant so some of these are going to be wayyy more light-hearted than other

Harry: When he went away for his "secret mission given by Dumbledore himself that he couldn't tell anybody about except Ron and Hermione", Harry said it was too dangerous and he wouldn't let you come with him. It hurt, in the beginning, to know Harry trusted Ron and Hermione more than he did you. But you had plenty of time during the summer to think about what was on Harry's mind when he kinda broke up with you and respected his decision even though you hated it. 

So, on September 1st, you got in the Hogwarts Express, knowing that your boyfriend and best friends wouldn't be there. You weren't mad anymore, you were massively anxious and sad and you had never felt so helpless. You had no way of knowing where Harry was and if he was safe or not. 

"Hey, Y/N," you heard a voice call outside your compartment as the door slid open. "Can we sit with you?"

You looked up, and your blurry vision you made you realize you had been crying ever since the train left King's Cross station, about half an hour ago. Outside the compartment, Neville was giving you a shy smile, while Seamus, Dean, Lavender and Ginny stood behind him. You nodded and they all went in and sat with you. You jumped a little when Lavender put her hand on your knee and squeezed it a little. 

"I know you're worried, Y/N," she said gently, "we're all here for you."

You didn't quite know what to say, because you never thought you and Lavender were that close. You tried to smile at her but you ended up in tears again. 

"We're all worried too," Seamus pointed out and Neville and Dean both kicked his leg at the same time, "what? We are !"

"He's going to be alright," Ginny said fiercely. "They're all going to be fine."

Ron: Ron became a Prefect in his 5th year, and let's say he wasn't afraid to use his power when needed. So, on this one day he was doing his Prefect duties without Hermione having to remind him to for once. While he was patrolling in the Charms department after the curfew, he heard voices coming from an abandoned classroom on his right. He was about to get in and give detention to whoever was inside, then someone said your name so he decided to spy on them first. 

"I can't believe Y/N's got an Optimal in Potions again" someone bitched inside the classroom. 

"I know right?" another voice, just as annoying as the first replied. "Her Calming Draught didn't even look that good."

"We'll be starting Shrinking Solutions next week" the first person said with a smirk in their voice, "I heard if you touch it before it's done, you'll get necrosis all over your skin and it could even affect your bones."

"What?" the second voice seemed a little scared now. "You're not really planning on throwing this in her cauldron just because she's Snape's favorite? Because if you are, I don't want to be involved. You're taking it way too far-"

Ron had no idea what "this" was, but he had heard enough. He burst the door open and glared daggers at the two Ravenclaws from your year who had been planning on hurting you. They both could tell how angry he was just by the crimson color on his face and ears. 

"I believe 5th years are not allowed outside their dorms after 9." he said, trying to sound calm but his trembling voice betrayed his anger. 

"Sorry", said the one who was holding one of the infamous Dr Filibuster's Fabulous Wet-Start, No-Heat Fireworks, and was desperately trying to hide it under his robes. "We're going back to our Common Room now."