#12 Do you play Quidditch?

Harry: You spent half your time at Hogwarts hating every student in your house, so you never wanted to join the team. When Harry became captain in your sixth year, he forced you to go to the try-outs because he thought you would make a fair beater. But you were not so interested so you only joined the team as a reserve player.

Ron: You play Seeker for Hufflepuff's team after Cedric's death. The team even got you new robes because they wanted to keep Cedric's intact to honour his memory.

Draco: You like watching Quidditch, but you don't really enjoy playing it. So whenever there is a game, you're glad to stand in the bleachers to cheer for your team, and mostly for your boyfriend.

Fred: Being Oliver Wood's step sister meant that you basically grew up with him and shared his obsession for Quidditch. Ever since you can remember, Oliver trained you to be a Chaser, since he was a Keeper and needed someone to play with him. So, obviously, you made the team as a Chaser.

George: You would love to play in Slytherin's team, but Flint being a twat and the captain of the team, he never lets you play. You consider yourself as a way better Keeper than Miles Bletchley, but since you are a girl, Flint doesn't want you in the team.

Oliver: You are a Chaser and Ravenclaw's captain. Some say you are the only Chaser able to score against Oliver, some object saying he lets you do it so you wouldn't be mad at him. You prefer the first option.

Neville: You like dangerous sport, but you tend to be a little bit clumsy. When you went to the try-outs to play as a Beater in Hufflepuff's team, you let go of your bat when you hit a Bludger and nearly fell from your broom... Let's say you didn't make the team.

Charlie: You were a fair Keeper, but Oliver Wood was the best, so you never managed to make the team. What's more, during your last year, Quidditch got cancelled due to the Triwizard Tournament.

Percy: You're not very interested in dangerous sport and you're a bit afraid of heights. You can't even watch a game because your fear that the players might get hurt.

+Marauders' era

James: You don't play, you're not very fond of Quidditch. You like to watch James playing though.

Sirius: You're a Keeper for Ravenclaw's team, and a very good one. You're often teased for being the only girl of the team but you don't mind.

Remus: You play Chaser in Gryffindor's team. It makes the speaker go crazy because you and James think alike due to twin telepathy "Potter passes to Potter, who gives back to Potter and Potter catches in once more to give the ball to Black..."