#20 How he shows his love

Harry: Harry has a hard time showing is love, he fears it might be awkward. Most of the time he would simply ask you to stay with him when you try to leave because duty calls you somewhere else. He might even whine a little if his puppy dog eyes are not enough. So he shows his love by spending all his time with you.

Ron: Ron and Harry are best friends for a reason, Ron too has no idea on how to show love. However, Ron found a very cute way to express his love: he would compliment you on the smallest things you do, like how well you tied your shoes or a very interesting choice of jam on your morning toast.

Draco: Draco is not afraid to show he loves you, so he spends most of his time with you, holding your hand, kissing you, hugging you and so on. But to him, the best way to express his love is to buy you expensive gifts and take you to fancy restaurants because he wants to give you the best.

Fred: Fred tells you how much he loves you almost a hundred times per day. He really often takes you away from your friends just to say he loves you and kiss your cheek. He sometimes makes public announcements and even serenaded you one morning as you were making your way towards your table for breakfast.

George: Since you can't be seen together and are in different years and houses, you don't spend a lot of time with George. So all he can do is stare at you in the distance in corridors or during meals and whenever you catch him staring, he smiles and you smile back. When you are alone with him, he would just hold you close and kiss your forehead.

Oliver: Oliver has gotten a little bit overconfident when you started dating, so he is a hundred percent sure you love him. Therefore, he doesn't really need to show you he loves you, even if he tells you every morning, but he likes people to know he does. That's why he leaves hickeys on your neck or makes out with you in public places.

Neville: Neville is always rushing towards you to hug you whenever he sees you. Since he is a bit clumsy, he tends to fall a lot but at least he gets your attention, then he hugs you tightly making everyone around aw because he's so cute. He also likes to give you small presents, mostly plants to help you take care of them.

Charlie: Charlie doesn't need anyone but you to know he loves you. He's constantly holding your hand or hugging you close at night. He basically does everything he can to make you feel loved, including buying flowers, or making your favorite meals when you're in a bad mood.

Percy: Percy makes sure you know he loves you, and does so many cute things for you it quickly became a routine. Every morning, he'd kiss your nose to wake you up, then help you with your hair and make breakfast for you. Likewise, when he gets back from work, he kisses you quickly and help you with dinner, before cuddling with you in bed, kissing your cheek as you fall asleep.

+Marauders' era

James: James would prank everyone that had been mean to you, and not only nice or funny pranks. He's a bit over protective but it's so cute when he runs to you yelling "Y/N! WHY SO UPSET?!" and tickles you until you admit what's wrong. When you're sad, he'd cuddle with you. He's always there for you, no matter what.

Sirius: Sirius being Sirius, he's always touching you. He always wants your attention and he found out quite quickly that the best way to get it was to smack your bum loudly. Plus, it makes you giggle and he likes hearing you giggling. That's how he shows his love, he's not really good with that actually.

Remus: Well, Remus spend almost all of his time with telling you how good you look and how much he loves you. He's a real gentleman, he holds doors for you, sometimes carry your book, lend you his jacket when you're cold. Just being around him makes you feel loved.