#13 He gets jealous

Harry: You had been spending an awful amount of time with Dean Thomas lately. You were way too often with him, and even had private jokes and codes together. It drove Harry insane. One evening, it appeared to be too unbearable for him. He walked over you and sat next to you on the couch, with his arm around your shoulders. You immediately melted on him, unaware that he was glaring daggers at Dean.

"Oh, uh, well" Dean started, a bit uncomfortable. "Maybe we could continue this tomorrow morning?"

He didn't wait for your answer and almost ran away to his dorms. You looked at Harry, confused, and noticed what looked like a remaining of his angry face.

"You don't have to be jealous, you know." You smiled at him.

"Don't I?" Harry asked, squeezing your shoulder lightly.

"Yeah, I only hang out with Dean because we have a common Runes project."

Ron: Zacharias Smith was an idiotic little prat. And he was constantly trying to get on you good side. But you didn't give a damn about him.

"Hey, Y/N" Smith called from Hufflepuff's table one morning, as you were eating breakfast with Ron on Gryffindor's table. "We should go out together some day!"

Ron's cheeks became crimson in anger and he was starting to stand up to go and punch Smith in the face, but you quickly put your hand on his arm.

"Don't worry, Ronald, I've got this." You said as you walked over your house's table.

You came back a few minutes after, with a smug grin on your face and a discomfited look on Smith's.

"What d'you tell him?" Ron asked as you sat next to him.

"That I already had a boyfriend and that he'd rather shut up otherwise he'll get punched in the face." You shrugged.

"I would've loved to punch him now, though."

Draco: You walked down the stairs to the common room, wearing your pyjamas shorts and a t-shirt you had borrowed to Draco to wish him good night before going to sleep. But when you made it to the common room, your boyfriend was nowhere in sight.

"Draco?" you called softly.

"He said he had something to check out and went away." Blaise Zabini said.

You took a few more steps in the common room and noticed you and Zabini were actually alone. You mentally face-palmed, knowing how flirtatious Zabini could be when Draco wasn't here.

"You look really nice like this, Y/N" he commented, eyeing you from head to toe with an appreciating smirk.

"I know, Zabini, too bad she's already taken, eh?" Draco said before you could even open your mouth as he entered the empty common room and took you in his arms. "Night princess."

"Night babe" you smiled before pecking his lips and go back to your dorms.

Fred: Cormac McLaggen was a jerk, but he was still your friend. It has been a few years since you started to hang out a lot together and to call each other names. Fred didn't mind though, he knew you were just friends and he trusted you entirely. But one day, he saw you alone in a corner of the common room with McLaggen, laughing.

"Y/N, love, can I talk to you?" Fred asked as he walked over you.

"Sure." You shrugged. "I'll be right back" you told Cormac.

You let Fred drag you out of the common room, in an empty corridor, until he finally stopped and grabbed your shoulder to make you look at him.

"Y/n" Fred started. "I don't mean to upset you or anything, but you spend an awful amount of time with McLaggen..."