#44 Morning After

This contains loooots of implicit smut. Nothing graphic, detailed or explicit but still, if you're still a kid/ don't like it/ are uncomfortable or easily shocked, please don't read this. Or do if you want, but don't complain afterwards, you have been warned :)

Harry: You slowly woke up in a bed that wasn't yours and you knew it very well. You moved so that you were lying on your side and glanced at Harry, who was still sound asleep. You watched him sleep for a while, a small smile on your lips. It had been a couple of years since you'd last seen him this relaxed. You started to want to wake him up, but then remembered why you ended up in Harry's bed last night. 

After Dumbledore's funeral, you had seen Harry walk away from you and your friends, but thought he needed time alone so you hadn't followed him. Later, he had came to find you, and explained that he had to go somewhere -he couldn't tell you- to do something -he couldn't tell you. You had felt so rejected, because you knew Ron and Hermione knew. The point was, he didn't want you to come along. Harry had pleaded his cause for a very long time, and you had somehow gotten his point: he didn't want you to get hurt, he didn't want you to be a target, and there was no way now that four people could fit under the Invisibility Cloak in case of emergency.

Never in your life had you ever felt so in need of someone in particular, but the situtation was already hard enough as it was. So, to avoid further heartbreaks, you got up and quickly gathered your things and walked out the door, trying not to think about the fact that it was maybe the last time you'd ever see him.

Ron: When Ron's eyes flickered open, it was still dark outside. He turned his head to the side, and saw you sleeping on your side, facing him, with one arm folded under your head and the other next to your face. A grin blossomed on his face as he watched you sleep, and he couldn't help but gently reach for your face to remove the stray locks that were hiding your pretty features from his eyes. You stirred and mumbled something incoherent, but he managed to catch his name and chuckled quietly. He slided his arm under you and pulled you close to him, in hopes to fall back asleep, but the action woke you up.

"What time is it?" you said groggily and tried to escape his grip, to no avail unfortunately.

"Too early for me," Ron replied and yawned, though he sounded completly awake.

"Then why are you waking me up?" 

Your grumpy mumblings made him laugh again and you frowned because you knew he found it adorable when you were mad at him. Ron then tried to pull you closer to him but you pushed him away and turned on your other side, falling asleep in the process.

Draco: You woke up when your dorm-mates shut the door, you knew they tried to be quiet but just when the door was closed, you heard them talking about you. You rolled your eyes and tried to get back to sleep, then felt an arm around you and someone's breathing on your neck. Now fully awake, you were about to panick when you realized it was only Draco. You stirred and glanced at the clock and panicked for real, since it was 8:50.

"Where do you think you're going?" Draco said, clearly amused as he watched you frantically put on you tie, though you were wearing your jumper backwards. 

"Uh, class?" you replied as you sat on the bed to put on your knee socks. 

"It's saturday, love." Draco stated and sprawled in your bed, his arms crossed behind his head. 

"Oh..." you breathed before getting back in bed with him.

"Wait, what time is it?" he asked suddenly once you had made comfortable in his arms. You pointed to the clock on your bedside table and started to kiss his neck. "Bloody hell!" he yelled and shoved you away.