#27 Meeting families

(Requested by @TheShadowAngel1)

Harry: You were a bit puzzled when your parents sent you a letter saying that they wanted to meet your boyfriend, because your family had always been proud of the purity of their blood and they didn't really liked muggleborns. They weren't Death Eaters, of course, but you never thought your parents would approve of you dating the one and only Harry Potter. Still, you replied that you would invite Harry over during summer.

"Y/N!" your mum called on the day Harry was supposed to arrive when the doorbell rang. "I think your friend's here!"

You rushed to the front door and opened it, revealing Harry who looked relieved to see you first. 

"Hey" you smiled and kissed his cheek "come in."

"I feared your parents would open first" Harry muttered as he took off his shoes. "it would've been awkward."

"What are those mumblings about?" Your father snapped as he was standing behind you.

"Honey please." Your mum tried to calm him down, but she couldn't refrain your father from having prejudices.

This kind of sum up the first meeting between your parents and Harry. Your father showed clearly all day how much he disapproved of Harry, but your mother grew very fond of him. 

Ron: Ron was very nervous when you said your parents wanted to meet him. The two of you had spent one week at the Burrow with his, so you convinced him that meeting your parents would be only fair. You took the Knight bus to go to your flowery hometown in the South of Wales. 

"Ready?" You asked Ron when you arrived in front of your house. 

He gulped hard and nodded his head, and you could feel how uneasy he was felling. You chuckled and took his hand before entering your home.

"Mum!" you called "We're here!"

At first, when your parents met Ron, they found him nice and funny, a very good fit for you. But he was so tensed he started to behave very awkwardly, making jokes that weren't funny, taking too much food in his mouth... By the end of the day, when Ron had to leave, your parents weren't sure what to think about him.

Draco: It had been one year since the battle of Hogwarts and Draco had just asked you to move in with him. Of course, for that to work, you had to meet his parents. At the time, you lived alone in a flat on Diagon Alley, so Draco suggested you invited his parents over. 

"I think they're here" Draco said when the doorbell rang and walked to the door to greet his parents.

You had absolutely no reason to be nervous. After all, you weren't muggleborn, your family was just as wealthy as Draco's, you were a good cook (which was an important point since you had cooked dinner), and Draco had kept telling you all day that his mother woukd love you. 

You joined everyone in the hall, and introduced yourself, shook their hands and all. The atmosphere was very tensed at first, but Lucius and Narcissa saw quickly that you and Draco were soulmate and fully understood each other. They complimented you on the food you made and the way you decorated your appartment. When they had to leave, something really unexpected happened.

"Please, darling call me Lucius" Lucius said when you called him Mr. Malefoy.

As for Narcissa, you were about to shake her hand again but she took you in her arms. You can say that your first meeting with the Malefoy went fairly well.

Fred: "Okay" you said as you took Fred's hand when you arrived in front of your house in the scottish moors. "I'll remind you once more, a last time."