#6 You realise you like him

Harry: Harry was the most amazing friend you ever had in your entire life, even though you hated him at first. He was actually caring and supportive and very humble which you really doubted when you met him. A few weeks after the night he comforted you, he introduced you to his friends and you immediately apologized for all the times you were rude to them.

"Especially you, Granger, I am so so sorry for everything I told you, I know I shouldn't have called you a mudblood." You said to Hermione with your head low.

Hermione accepted your apologizes and you turned to Harry, who gave you a smile making you smile back brightly. He truly was amazing. During third year, Ron and Hermione didn't talk much to each other, which you were glad for, since it led to Harry spending a lot of time alone with you.

Ron: Ginny invited you to spend summer break at the Burrow. Very often you caught Ron staring at you from the most random places, he would hide behind doors, under tables and so on to be sure you wouldn't notice him, but you did and found it kind of creepy. Whenever you talked to him, he would turn into a blushing and stuttering mess, but by the end of the holidays, you found him very cute.

Draco: You always found him attractive and even more when he started flirting with you. Being the human incarnation of sassiness, you played along but always made clear that you weren't into him. Until that day.

"Hello pretty one" Draco said as he sat on the couch next to you.

"Hey handsome" you smirked while he casually rested his arm around you shoulder and started playing with your hair which made you blush, for some reason.

You talked to him for quite a while and when he left you realized you heart had been beating faster when he was there. You wouldn't admit you had fallen for Draco Malfoy, but somehow it happened.

Fred: You were running away from Filch (again) because you and the twins had put firecrackers under his chair. No need to say he wasn't exactly happy about that. You and Fred had separated from George and Lee to escape more easily and you were about to separate again when Fred grabbed your hand and pulled you with him in a broom closet before closing the door. Being so close to him made you feel a bit weird and it was only because of Ginny that, weeks after, you finally realised you were in love with Fred.

George: Since you met him, George tried almost every day to frighten you, he literally tried everything he could, the only reaction he would get was at most you lifting an eyebrow. When he realised it was hopeless, he changed his approach and decided to talk to you instead which was almost harder since you were always surrounded with people, but he still somehow managed to get your attention by goofing around. Then, you would leave your friends and go to him instead.

"What is it this time, Weasley?" you teased one morning.

"Not much Parkinson, I just wanted to tell you you look very pretty today." He smirked.

"Well, thanks, you're the third to say that this morning" you chuckled (with a slight blush but it was only due to the fact that today was a particularly cold day, or so you thought).

"Is that so?" he mused. "But did they also tell you that your hair is like a silk river?"

"Yes" you shrugged.

"And that your eyes shine brighter than all of the stars in the sky?"

"Yes" you laughed.

"..." he thought for a while then, when you were about to leave exclaimed "and did anyone compliment you on how good you smell?!"

"No, no one did that. Ever." you said, laughing even harder. "You're cute."

You left him dumbfounded but the worst was that you actually found Weasley cute.