Chapter 4: The Otter and the Dragon Go Shopping

This chapter is probably overflowing with grammatical errors and most likely doesn't make any sense. I'm really sorry. I was writing this in my Anatomy & Physiology class while my teacher was droning away. So I think I should be cut some slack.

Towards the middle of this chapter a dress is mentioned that will be kind of important in a later chapter, so I'll post the picture of the dress when we get to that chapter. And because I have no idea how to post two pictures =(

And there is a completely random song on the side...as usual =)

Enjoy!

*********

"Shopping is the prefect remedy for the most disastrous heartbreaks"

-Unknown

"Wake up, Granger! It's 9:15 already!" yelled a voice in Hermione's ear.

 "Ahhhhhh!" screamed Hermione as she opened her eyes and found herself inches from a pair of steely grey eyes. "What are you doing here Malfoy?! Go home and bug someone else!" she yelled as she rolled around to fall back asleep.

 Draco watched her in amusement. He had reached Hermione's apartment exactly at 9, always punctual as he was. He was going to wake her, but she looked so peaceful and angelic that he couldn't make himself do it. After standing there for a while and staring at her sleeping peacefully, he realized what he was doing, mentally slapped himself for doing so and proceeded with his job at hand.

 "Granger! Wake up! I don't have all day! And you don't want to keep Vivienne waiting," Draco yelled as he walked out of bedroom. "And nice pajamas by the way," he commented, chuckling as he did so.

 If Draco yelling at her didn't wake her up, his last comment sure did. She could actually hear the smirk in his voice. She was wearing her Hello Kitty patterned pajamas. "Great!" she thought. "There is no way he's going to let that slip."

 "Fine!" Hermione groaned as she got out of bed. She quickly took a shower and got dressed before heading into the living room where Draco was surfing channels on her Tv.

 "Remember when you forced me to watch that muggle movie during Christmas break in 8th year?" Draco asked absentmindedly as he fingered the remote.

 "Pride & Prejudice. Yeah. You didn't want to watch it. Though I'm pretty sure you liked it. What about it?"

"Nothing. I just remembered it," he replied hurriedly.

 "Has Draco Malfoy been watching muggle films that he supposedly hated?" asked Hermione with a smirk that rivaled the famous Malfoy smirk, as she picked up a muffin.

 "Haha. Very funny", Draco replied with a glare. "Are you ready? We only have fifteen minutes left."

 "Mmm. Yeah. I'm done," Hermione mumbled as she swallowed the last bit of her poppy seed muffin and held her hand out.

 A strange look crossed Draco's face before he took Hermione's extended hand and disapparated with a crack.

 ____________________________________

Seconds later, they appeared in front of an high end boutique in Diagon Alley. As they slipped inside, an elegant blonde lady appeared.

"Vivienne! Someone's looking beautiful," Draco exclaimed, flashing her a dazzling smile.

Hermione gave a cough that sounded vaguely like "brown-noser."

"And someone's looking handsome!" beamed Vivienne.

"Gr- Hermione, this is Vivienne, my mother's childhood friend and the owner of this shop. Vivienne, this is er- Hermione, and we are shopping for her."