Chapter 7: Dinner & Disaster

For some reason, I just dont have much to say. I bet everyone is like, "THANK YOU! I was waiting to you to shut up since chapter one!" Either way...

Enjoy!

P.S. I tried to find a picture of the weasley family with all the weasleys in one frame...but i failed. There just weren't any :(

And I just want to point out that I completely disagree with this quote. I'd die from happiness if I could have dinner with my characters :)

*****************************************************************

"If I were invited to a dinner party with my characters, I wouldn't show up"

---Dr. Seuss

For the first time, in what was most likely the history of Weasley Dinner, the Burrow was subdued.  Almost everyone had arrived already.  They were waiting for Harry, Ginny, Teddy, Ron andAstoria.

            Fleur, Bill’s wife, was discussing what she was planning to wear to Ginny’s wedding with Penelope, Percy’s wife.  Angelina, Fred’s girlfriend, and Alicia, George’s girlfriend, were sitting by the fireplace arguing with Percy on which teams will make it to the final round of Quidditch World Cup this year.  Bill, Fred, and George were huddled in a corner of the living room betting on how long it would take until someone went off on Ron for what he did to Hermione. Charlie and Mr. Weasley were discussing a new breed of dragons that had recently been discovered.  Victorie, Bill and Fleur’s four year old daughter, was sitting by her mum waiting for Teddy to arrive.

            Just as Mrs. Weasley finished setting the table, the bell rang.

            “Someone open the door,” she called out.  “It must be either Harry or Ron.”

            “I don’t see why we can’t just lock the traitor and his girlfriend out,” muttered Fred as he went to open the door.

            “We are not late, are we?” asked Harry, walking in holding Teddy and Ginny’s hands.

            “No dears.  Not at all,” beamed Mrs. Weasley.

            “A certain someone couldn’t decide on what to wear to impress a certain someone else.  So it took us a while,” explained Ginny, inclining her head towards the five year old boy who was deep in conversation with the almost five year old girl.

            “We are going to have to keep an eye on those two when they grow up, won’t we Fred?” asked George.

            “Absolutely, George,” replied Fred with a wide grin.

            “This morning Teddy told me that he will grow up and marry Victorie,” Ginny informed everyone.

            “Awww, that is so adorable!” cooed Penelope.

            “So, is he here yet?” Harry asked the twins, pulling them aside.

            “He?  Oh you mean the traitor!” exclaimed George.

            “No. He didn’t grace us with his sorry presence yet.  George and I made a bet you see–,”started Fred.

            “On whether or not he is brave enough to come,” added George.

            “Would you care to bet?” asked Fred.

            “Fred and George Weasley!  Stop that right now, or your mother will hear about it!” exclaimed Mr. Weasley.