Chapter 14: The Metamorphous & the Stranger

Quite shocked by how fast you guys reached my requirements. So. Here is the early update, as promised. 

WARNING: This is another filler chapter =(

I have recently developed an obsession for the song on the side. So, that explains why I keep posting the same song with different videos...

And try to figure out who all the people are on the picutre. It is harder than it looks. I still can't figure out one of them =(

Enjoy!

***********************************************************************

"Stangers are friends you have yet to meet"                            --Unknown

            Just as Hermione finished cooking breakfast next morning, the bell rang.

            “Teddy? Can you please get that?” she called out of the kitchen.

            “Okay, Aunt Mione,” he replied skipping down to the door.

            “Who is this midget? And what is he doing?” asked Draco, a moment later, as he walked in with Teddy clinging to his leg as if for dear life.

            Hermione burst into a fit of laughter at the sight.

            Teddy scrunched up his face and yelled, “I AM NOT A MIDGET!”

            “Okay, then. What is this short person doing?” Draco asked.

            “It’s not my fault that you are freakishly tall,” replied Teddy still clinging on to Draco’s leg.

            Hermione was positively doubling over in fits of laughter. After she quieted down, she answered Draco’s question. “This is Teddy Lupin.”

            “Hi, freakishly tall stranger,” greeted Teddy, still clinging to Draco.

            “Hello, annoying short person. What are you doing?” Draco reciprocated.

            “Aunt Mione told me to not let strangers in. And you are a stranger.”

            “Teddy, this is Draco. Draco, this is Teddy,” Hermione introduced the two, trying her best to not burst into laughter.

            “Hello, Draco,” Teddy greeted finally releasing his death grip on Draco’s leg now that he is no longer a stranger. “I’m hungry. Can we have breakfast, Aunt Mione?”

            “Sure darling,” she replied as she headed over to the kitchen with Draco in tow.

            “So, what I came to ask was if you had seen the newspaper or not.”