Chapter 10: The Game of Shadows

WARNING:  1)This is my first official filler chapter. Excuse all crappiness. 2) I wrote this in January after I watched Sherlock Holmes. Excuse all anachronisticness (if this can be classified as that). 3) The Woman in Black was AMAZING (this is for the people who commented on the last chapter about the movie).

I honestly dont know how the last one was a warning. Oh well, blame it on the chocolate frogs.

I wanted to post earlier, like seven hours ago, but my wonderful editor didn't edit until about three hours ago. Unfortunately for you guys, I was at a Harry Potter themed birthday party (AMAZING!!!) and therefore couldn't post until right now.

As everyone knows, it was valentines day a few days ago so I felt like putting something Valentinesy (this a word in my dictionary). And lot of you dont like Ron for some reason (I have no clue why, feel free to enlighten me on that). He is one of my favorite characters, so that explains the picture on the side.

And watch the video on the side. I wont even try to describe it, because there simply aren't words to describe it. I usually NEVER cry when I watch movies (I only cried twice: 1.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 when Dobby died and 2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 when the movie started [because it would be the last time I'd go to see a Harry Potter movie at the theaters again even though I went to see it five times], when Snape died, when Harry was watching Snape's memories and Snape was crying, the two seconds that showed Fred's death, and the end. I basically cried through the entire movie). But this video brings me to tears every time I watch it. EVERYTIME. So watch it.

P.S. The person whose birthday party I went to had A LIFESIZE DRACO MALFOY!!!!! Can you believe it!? A LIFESIZE DRACO MALFOY. I walked in there and saw it and I was like,"OMG! SOMEONE GET A CAMERA! I HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES!! THAT'S MY HUSBAND RIGHT THERE!!!"

She also had floating candles (like the Great Hall), chocolate frogs, jelly beans, butter beer, cauldrons etc. But everything was outshined by DRACO MALFOY and his brilliantness. He was just standing there, in his suit, with his wand, looking beautiful, in the middle of her kitchen...

Anyways....

Enjoy

**************************************

"Revenge is sweet and not fattening"       --Alfred Hitchcock

"So, where are we going tonight, since we are not going to Ms. Pug Face’s party?" asked Hermione as she opened the door to let Draco in.

"That is a surprise," Draco replied mysteriously.

"Hmph. Well, then. Why are we not going to Ms. Pug Face’s party?"

"Oh, do you want to go?" smirked Draco at the look on Hermione’s face.

"No. Of course not," she exclaimed hurriedly. "I was just curious. Why are we not going?"

"Just because," replied Draco stubbornly. He was not going to ruin the afternoon by telling Hermione the true reason they were not going. Because Pansy had insulted Hermione, which in turn caused Draco to start a shouting match with her.

"My, aren’t we being irritatingly mysterious today," Hermione stated dryly.

Draco rolled his eyes."Are you ready? We have to leave in ten minutes."

"Why are you always so worked up about time?" asked Hermione as she grabbed the black sequined clutch that matched her pretty black dress.

Draco held out his hand, and after Hermione took it the pair disapparated. When Hermione’s feet found ground again, she opened her eyes.