Chapter 13: The Wedding (Part 2)

Dedicated to EvangelineLanae because I tried to write it (the part that was suppose to be all cute and romantic) as she would. Didn't work out very well (because she is just amazing at stuff like that), but oh well :)

This chapter was so far the hardest for me to write. It took me two weeks. I had to convince myself that the Woman in Black was going to come and get me if I didn't finish this chapter. Finally I finished.

There is a part on there (you'll know when you get there), that was meant to be all cute and wonderful, but when I started writing it I felt like I was completely invading Draco & Hermione's privacy, so it turned out rather crappy.

Thats Ginny's wedding dress on the side.

And the video is of a wonderful song that made me take back all the bad things I've ever said about Taylor Swift's songs. I found the Dramione version of it just for my lovely readers =)

Enjoy!

************************************************************************

"One's a wish, two's a kiss, three's a letter, four is for something better. Five is for silver, six is for gold, seven is for a secret, never to be told." -Anonymous

As Mrs. Weasley finished the final touches on Ginny's hair and stepped back, everyone sighed. Ginny looked angelic. Her dress was made of soft material that looked like it was emitting a soft glow. It was a mermaid style sleeveless Vera Wang gown with a beaded and embroidered elongated bodice. It had a platinum jeweled silk ribbon belt and tiered ruffle silk organza skirt with a chapel train. Her hair was pulled up with a few curled strands left out artistically. And the whole outfit was completed with Auntie Muriel's tiara that every Weasley has worn on her wedding day. Ginny was glowing with happiness.

"You look beautiful," beamed Mrs. Weasley, giving her a hug. "My little girl all grown up!" She pulled out a handkerchief and began dabbing at her eyes.

"Is she ready?" asked Mr. Weasley walking in. "Oh, you look beautiful, honey," he exclaimed as he saw Ginny.

"Thank you," beamed Ginny, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Come on, everyone. Let's head out," Mrs. Weasley ushered the others out of the room, throwing a last teary smile at Ginny; leaving three bridesmaids, the bride, and the father behind.

"All ready to go?" asked Mr. Weasley, hastily brushing at his eyes.

"Yes," Ginny replied with a smile and the music began.

__________________________________________

Hermione was the first to walk out, with a bouquet in hand. She looked around, smiling at all the faces around her before her eyes landed on the men standing at the altar. Her eyes passed over Harry, Ron, and Neville before finally landing on the last man standing at the altar. The second their eyes met, they locked, never once did the gaze falter.

Next came in Luna followed by Gabrielle, and soon it was time for the bride to walk in. The moment Ginny stepped in, a different hush fell over the already silent room. As Harry looked up and saw Ginny, his face lit up like a million light bulbs and a smile took up his face. He looked like he was the happiest man in the world.