Chapter 5: Letters from Everyone

*Dedicated to Rockthatsmurf for commenting on basically every single chapter, even when they were uber crappy. That picture on the side is meant for you :)

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After I finished taking my SAT (which was five hours long), I was like, "WATTPAD!!!!" 

Initailly, I wasn't going to post until tomorrow. But then I saw that I had 900+ reads...and I just had to upload :) And I was soooo excited about posting again that i didn't proofread it. And I'm too lazy to do it right now...so I'll do it sometime next week :)

Oh, and a HUUGE thank you to all of you for reading, fanning, commenting etc. Sometime during my 3 week hiatus, Wonderstruck was #125 on the Fanfiction List. And that is a personal high for me. So THANK YOU!!!!!!

I really like the song that is on the side, so I was browsing youtube for a suitable (Dramione) video for it. But unfortunately, I couldn't. But I did come across three really good ones. So for the next two chapters, I'll be posting the same song just with different videos. And I recommend that you watch them, because they are amazing!!!!!

They say you are what you eat. I wonder if Tom Felton eats a sexy beast every morning :) Vote if you stared and kept on staring at the picture on the side :)

Finally (now that I have stopped talking), ENJOY!

*************************************************

"Letter writing is the only device for combining solitude with good company,"

– Lord Byron

The next morning, Hermione woke up to the noise of an owl tapping on her window. She groggily got up from her bed to retrieve the mail. Although Blaise’s bash had been fun, it had lasted until the early hours of the morning and Hermione was simply too tired to function. But after seeing Harry’s familiar slanted handwriting on the envelope, she decided to open it.

Dear Hermione,

Ron has told me what has happened. I’m sorry for what he did. You don’t deserve that , no one does. I don’t know what is wrong with him (maybe the wackspurts got him), but when realizes what he had just lost, he’ll regret it for forever. Trust me, I know.

I’m pretty sure everyone is badgering you about it and you’re probably tired of it, so I wont harp on it. What I meant to owl you about is the Weasley dinner. What happened doesn’t matter, Mr and Mrs Wealsey have always seen you as a daughter (and still do) and would be very happy if you joined us. But we will understand if you need some air and decide not to come. Just owl me back with your response.

Teddy is getting rather impatient to see you and Ginny is throwing a fit about the wedding (something to do with a million last minute changes). So it would be nice if you came to visit us some time soon. Think about it. For the sake of my sanity if not anything else. Take care.

Love,

Harry

Hermione sighed. Of coarse, the monthly Weasley dinner was tonight! How could she forget! Thus begun her mental dilemma. On one hand she really missed the Weasleys and Teddy, and really wanted to see them; On the other hand she really wanted to avoid a certain Weasley with a certain new girlfriend.

Just as she was about to write back to Harry, another owl came swishing through the window. Hermione untied the parchment from its leg to find a letter from Ginny.

Dear Hermione,

I know Harry probably already sent you an owl, but he was probably too polite to get to the point. We just want you to know that we’re all siding with you, and not that blithering idiot. Even Percy. And I’d rather dine with Mr. Filch than with Ron and Greengrass.

Teddy and Victorie misses you dearly and I’m having some last minute issues about the wedding that I need to speak to you about. So if you don’t come to the Burrow tonight, please drop by our place sometime. Harry bought Teddy a broomstick and he wants to show off to you. So you kind of have to come. Take care.

Love,

Ginny

Hermione chuckled at the thought of Teddy zooming around on a broomstick, showing off to everyone. Then she set out to write her responses.

Dear Harry,

Thank you for understanding. Please tell Mr and Mrs Weasley that I cant come tonight, but I promise I’ll come to the next one.

And I’ll drop by sometime this week. I heard Teddy got a new broom, how can I refrain from giving him a chance to show off?

Love,

Hermione

After she finished, she tied it to the leg of Harry’s owl and began the next one.

Dear Ginny,

Thank you for all the support, but there is no need to pick sides! And I promise I’ll come to visit you and Teddy tomorrow. Maybe we could even get Victorie to come over, that would surely make Teddy’s day!

Love,

Hermione

After she finished writing and sent Ginny’s owl back with her letter, she took in a deep breath, dipped her quill in ink and began writing her last letter for the day.

Malfoy,

I was wondering if you could maybe come by for dinner tonight. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t ask you for a favor, but I could really use some company tonight. Even it is your obnoxious, arrogant, big-headed company.

But I’ll understand if you don’t come.

Sincerely,

Hermione

P.S. I know it was rude of me to call your company "obnoxious, arrogant and big-headed." But if I hadn’t, your abnormally large ego would have expanded even more.

****************************************************

I absolutely hate how you can't tab or center anything on wattpad :(

Anyways, you guys are probably like, "She makes us wait for three effing weeks, for THIS!? This is not even a real chapter! EXPELLIARMUS! PETRIFICUS TOTALUS! CRUCIO!"

The next few chapters have more substance and are considerably longer...I promise *cowering behind a Harry Potter novel*... and since I feel guilty, I will post the picture I drew of Tom Felton with the next chapter, if that makes anyone happier. And it's not a stick figure or anything :)

And, once again, thank you for sticking with Wondersturck even when I took a 3 week long hiatus from the Wattpad-ing World. You guys are Awesome :)

 And don't forget to Vote & Comment :)