Chapter 18: Tears, Tiffany's & A Cauldron of Amortentia

Thank you everyone who commented on the previous chapter. I haven't made a decision yet, but I will soon. And if anything materializes then you will be the first to know =)

What do you think of the new cover? I got tired of the old one =)

Who went to see the Hunger Games? I did! For those who haven't seen it yet, all I will say is that it exceeded my expectations.

Guess who has a new obsession? This witch right here. I have recently become obsessed with "One Direction" (THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!) which explains the song on the side =)

Enjoy!

**********************************************************************

Life is a maze, Love is a riddle.

                                                                   -Unknown

            It seemed that in no time at all, Friday flew by and Teddy’s last day neared. As a goodbye treat from Draco, the two spent the last day in Disney World.

            Soon enough, they were home and Hermione was running after Teddy, trying to get him to eat one last meal before leaving, and Draco was positively howling with laughter at the sight.

            “Teddy! Please finish you food! Please?” Hermione yelled running after Teddy. 

            “NO!!!” Teddy yelled, now jumping off of one sofa to the next.

            Hermione turned around glaring at Draco, who was still laughing. “I’m glad that at least one of us finds this amusing, because I certainly don’t.”

            Draco sobered up under Hermione’s deathly glare.

            “I told you. I told you not to buy him all those sweets. And I specifically told you not to buy him all that ice cream after he ate all that cake. But did you listen? Nope. And now, here he is hyper and basically bouncing off the walls. And who has to deal with this?Me. Because what are you doing? Helping me? Nope. That’s right; you are laughing your arse off while I have to deal with this!”

            “Relax, Hermione. If you wanted help, you could’ve just asked,” replied Draco with an innocent look, barely containing a smirk.

            Draco walked over to Teddy who was now using the sofa as a trampoline. As Draco bent down to eye level with Teddy, a strange sensation ran from his head and down his face. Immediately, Teddy began laughing and soon Hermione joined after seeing Draco’s expression as he realized what had happened.

            “I don’t like orange juice. You should have bought apple juice,” Draco replied wiping orange juice from his face that Teddy had magically (not figurative, I mean the real kind) spilled on him. “But on the plus side we won’t have to worry if Teddy is a squib or not.”

            Just as he finished, the bell rang. When Hermione opened the door, Harry and Ginny walked in.

            “Hey--,” began Harry.

            “Why are you soaked in orange juice?” asked Ginny interrupting Harry.

            “It’s good for your complexion. And it brings out the color of your hair. Did you not know?” Draco asked with a serious face.

            “Haha. Very funny,” Ginny replied.

            “So what did Teddy do?” asked Harry with a knowing smile.