Chapter 21: Firewhisky & Fireworks

Well, Hello there! So. Yeah.  I wasn't planning on updating until next week. But here I am, and here is Chapter 21.

That, on the side, is a picture of Niall Horan I drew. Before anyone asks, let me just point out I drew NIALL HORAN, and not (I repeat NOT) Justin Bieber.

Now that that's all cleared up....

The video on the side is of a really cute Harry Potter version of Fireflies. Its just adorable, so I suggest you watch it.

That's it.....

Oh, I forgot to mention. TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (April 8th)

Enjoy!

***************************************************************************

How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said. ~Victor Hugo

“All ready to go?” Draco asked as he watched Hermione run around the apartment looking for her shoes.

“Do you realize how many times you ask me that?” Hermione asked as she located her shoes and began putting them on. “It must be your favorite question. You have asked me that at least twenty times within the past few hours.”

“Well, it’s not my fault that you are as slow as Mr. Filch on his best days.”

Hermione replied eloquently by making a face at him.

“Uh…yeah…I’ll take that as a yes,” Draco replied taking Hermione’s extended arm and disapparating to Viktor Krum’s mansion.

“It’s been so long since I last saw him,” Hermione mused as they walked toward the front door.

“Saw who? Mr. Filch?” Draco yelled over the loud music and the crowd of guests.

“Yes, I was obviously talking about Mr. Filch,” Hermione replied sarcastically before adding, “I was talking about Viktor.”

“Yeah? When did you last see him?” Draco yelled absentmindedly as he scanned the room.

“I saw him eight years ago. I didn’t think he’d remember me,” Hermione yelled back, starting to get a headache from the cacophony of the party.

“Well, you aren’t easy to forget, are you?” Draco replied absentmindedly as he continued scanning the room. “Look, Blaise and Luna here.” He started walking towards them, and only when he had taken four steps forward did he realize that Hermione wasn’t following him. He turned around to see her standing at the same spot as before with a strange look on her face. “I mean, who could forget that bushy hair? You don’t see something like that everyday,” he added hurriedly, trying to cover his mistake.

“Good. I was wondering who you were and what you had done to Draco Malfoy,” Hermione replied before walking towards where Blaise and Luna were standing and talking to the Potters.

As they began talking, the host himself came and joined them. After exchanging pleasantries and inquiring after each guest, Viktor directed his full attention to one Ms. Hermione Granger, whom he clearly had not forgotten despite what she once believed. And this gesture was certainly not missed by a certain Mr. Draco Malfoy, who was far less than happy with the turn of events.

Soon enough, or too soon as Draco thought, Viktor asked Hermione to dance and Hermione, looking pleasantly flushed, obliged and followed him to the dance floor. Draco’s grey eyes followed them the whole entire time.