Chapter 8: Crazy, Beautiful Life

For the last few chapters, I didn't have much to say. So, to make up for that I'm going to ramble for a bit now. But it's important rambling, so don't skip over this and pay attention.

1) This is the first chapter in which the video on the side is important. I have used two songs in this chapter, the first is "Crazy, Beautiful Life" by Ke$ha (I don't care that most people don't like her music. Because I do. Except for Sleazy. And Cannibal. And Grow a Pear. And a bunch of other ones...Ok, I only like some of her songs. Point taken, you can stop smirking now.). And the second one is "Wizard Love" by Meekakitty. This is an absolutely amazing song and video. Its on the side so watch it!!! If you dont then you are seriously missing out on some amazing stuff!

2) Some of you may have noticed in the last chapter that I let Fred live. I didn't plan on it like that, but when I was writing it was too hard to write George without writing Fred :(

3) A HUGE thank you to everyone for reading, fanning, commenting and voting. If it wasn't for you guys, I would've quit a long time ago =)

4) And that picture on the side MOVES!!!! Isn't that AMAZING?!!!!

Sorry, I get distracted easily =D

Enjoy!

*****************************************

"How can we be old and wise, if we are never young and crazy?"        -Anonymous

As Draco and Hermione finished cleaning up after dinner, Draco declared, "You know what I feel like doing? I feel like dancing."

"What?!" Hermione asked laughing.

"Come on!" Draco said making a puppy face and turning on the radio at the same time with a wave of his wand.

"Fine!" Hermione replied, giving in to the puppy face, and laughingly joined Draco, who had started dancing and singing along with the song that was playing.

Every single night we fight

To get a lil’ high on life

To get a lil’ something right, something real

At least we try.

Time after time,

Tried dodging all the douche bag guys

Tried trading all the wasted times

For something real in this crazy life

Oh, Oh, Oh, We’re falling in love.

Oh, Oh, Oh, Till the sun’s coming up.

Oh, Oh, Oh, Just living the life.

Oh, Oh, Oh.

Had anyone walked in on them, he/she would have found a very amusing sight in front of him/her. Hermione and Draco were both doing crazy dance moves while using eating utensils as microphones. And not to mention belting out songs like their lives depended upon it.

"I–don’t–think–we–should’ve–eaten–all–that–desert," Draco chocked out between fits of laughter as Hermione did a ridiculous dance move. "We–are–on–a–sugar–high."

"So what? It is fuuuuuuuuun," yelled Hermione.

After several more songs and a few attempts to do the wobble (which they perfected after their fourth try), their sugar high started to ebb. The eights song was considerable slower, at least compared to the rest, and before Hermione knew what she was doing, she put her arms around Draco’s neck and he put his around her waist. And soon they began swaying to the song.