Chapter 16: Three Malfoys & A Granger

Not much to say....

Watch the video on the side. I've recently become obsessed with this Wrock band (yes for the ones who don't know, I spelled that correctly), called The Ministry of Magic. And that is one of there songs on the side. It is AMAZING!!!

P.S. Pretty Little Liars ends next MONDAY!!!!!!! If any of you watch that, who do you think A is?

P.P.S. HUNGER GAMES IS COMING OUT NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

Excuse my overly excitedness. And my use of the bold button.

Enjoy!

*************************************************************************

What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god.

                                                                                                        -William Shakespeare

 From the moment Hermione woke up the next morning, she dreaded the moment when Draco was going to come and escort them to the Malfoy Manor.  All through work, her mind circled around one thing.  No matter how hard she tried, she could not forget the last time she had visited the Malfoy Manor.  On bad nights, Bellatrix’s sneers still echoed in her nightmares.  And the fact that she was going to meet her boyfriend’s parents, granted he is a fake boyfriend, did not help her already jittery nerves.  In fact, she was so absent minded that she almost ate Crookshanks’s catfood and gave Crookshanks her cereal. (And she would’ve eaten it too, had Teddy not pointed it out.)

 “Are you guys ready?” asked Draco as he munched on a green apple (I had to put that green apple in there :D)

 “Yeah. Let’s go,” Hermione replied walking up and standing next to Draco and Teddy so they could apparate together.

 “Hermione, relax,” Draco said as he reached over and took Hermione’s hand which was fretting nervously with her dress. “Breathe.”

 “I’m relaxed. I am completely relaxed. Why would I not be relaxed?” asked Hermione really fast.

 Draco gave her a look that earned him a halfhearted slap on his arm.

 “Let’s just go and get this thing over with,” Hermione replied taking Draco and Teddy’s hands.

 Soon, their feet left the ground and the majestic Malfoy Manor appeared in front of them.

_____________________________________

 The moment they had stepped onto the grounds of the Malfoy Manor, Narcissa Malfoy turned to her husband. “Darling, they are here.”

 “Binky, bring the refreshments to the gazebo after seven minutes,” Narcissa informed her house elf before she took her husband’s extended arm and began walking down to the entrance to greet the visitors.

 “Do you think she will be fine in here?” asked Lucius referring to the night five years ago when Bellatrix had tortured Hermione under the same roof.

 “I hope so,” replied Narcissa. “Do you think she forgave us?”

 “I’d think so, especially considering that she is seeing our son,” answered Lucius. “How serious is it?”

 “Taking into consideration how much he used to talk about her and how much he had changed, I would imagine it’s quite serious,” replied Narcissa. “But we shall see if time changed anything.”