The Epilogue- 14 Years Later

This is it....After I post this, I can add a little green check sign by it...I have been looking forwards to this day since a long time...The way I feel right now is quite indescribable. Its a feeling that you'd get if you took happiness, sadness, excitedness, and some other mushed up feelings and blend them together.

A HUGE Thank You to everyone for sticking through with this....THANK YOU SO MUCH. You have no idea how much this means to me. THANK YOU!!!!

The picture on the side is of the Malfoy family. Just ignore the random girl in the picture. You can imagine her as Victorie's little sister or something.

P.S. For those who don't know, Lorcan and Lysander are, according to J.K. Rowling, the children of Luna and Newt. In my story, they are the children of Luna and Neville. 

Enjoy!!

*****************************************************************************

The end of THE END is the best place to begin THE END, because if you read THE END from the beginning of the beginning of THE END to the end of the end of THE END, you will arrive at the end                -Lemony Snicket

As the soft autumn breeze blew the fallen leaves across the pavement, a family of three made their way towards King’s Cross Station. The handsome blonde man, clearly the father, was pushing a trolley loaded with a trunk and a large owl that was hooting quite loudly, while the mother and the child followed him closely.

            “What if we are too late?” Scorpius asked worriedly. “What if the train already left?”

            “Don’t worry darling,” Hermione replied soothingly. “We have plenty of time.”

            The family made its way towards the barrier that separated platforms nine and ten. Inconspicuously, they stepped through the barrier and onto platform 9 ¾, which was obscured by the thick steam pouring from the scarlet Hogwarts Express.

            “Where are they?” Scorpius asked worriedly as he tried to decipher the hazy forms around them as they made their way down the platform.

            “I think I see them,” Draco said suddenly, spotting eight figures in the mist, standing by the very last carriage. Their faces only came into focus when Draco, Hermione, and Scorpius had drawn right up to them.

            “Hi,” Scorpius greeted Albus and Rose with a traditional Malfoy smirk, his worried face long gone.

            “Hey,” Albus replied, while Rose, who was already wearing her brand new Hogwarts robes, beamed at him.

            “Parked all right?” Ron asked Draco and Harry, the latter had walked in a few minutes before the former. “I did. None of you believed that I could pass a muggle driving test, did you? Gabrielle was convinced I confounded the examiner.”

            “No, I didn’t,” Gabrielle declared with a blush. “I ‘ad complete faith en you.”

            “As a matter of fact, I did confund him,” Ron whispered to Harry and Draco as they lifted the trunks and owls onto the carriage. “I forgot to look in the wing mirror, and let’s face it, I can use a supersensory charm for that.”

            “Hand it over, Potter,” Draco smirked. “Don’t think I have forgotten.”

            “Fine,” Harry grumbled, extracting a bag filled with galleons from the pocket of his jacket and handing it over to Draco. “Ron, look at what you have done. The last time he won, he bragged for days.”