Fro Bro/ Fro No (Ray Imagine) *IMPORTANT NEWS*

"Ha, motherfucker! I won fair and square!" I scream, pointing at my friend, Ray, who just lost a bet we made. Now, this is no normal bet, you see. We didn't bet money, or valuables, but the loser of this bet had to shave their head.

And Ray lost.

He grabs onto his semi-fro, terror on his face, "Shit! No! Y/N, please-"

"No," I cut him short, satisfaction in my tone, "You lost Ray, now you gotta lose your fro, but before doing so, I'm calling up the guys so they can watch." I smirk, pulling out my phone, facetiming our friend, Gerard.

"Hey." He answers, his hair a mess, and his breathing is hitched.

"Oh god," I cringe, "I didn't interrupt anything, did I?"

"No." Frank's head pops into the view, same appearance as Gerard.

I literally scream from cringing so much. This is the third time this week, "Bloody Hell. Okay, you two better finish up quick, I have something you wanna see."

"Unless you grew a dick, not interested." Frank remarks.

Gerard slaps Frank's chest, "Frank! What is it, Y/N?"

I chuckle, "Well, Ray's about to lose his hair."

Their eyes go wide, "We'll be over in a bit."

"Alright. Bye bye!" I end the call, continuing to cringe. I just interrupted sex. Uuuuuugggggg.

I turn around and face Ray, who's staring at himself intensely in the mirror.

"Enjoy it before it's gone." I lightly tug on a lock of his hair as I walk past him into the bathroom. I grab my brother's electric razor from the cabinet, and as I walk back out to Ray, Gerard and Frank walk through the front door.

"That didn't take long." I remark, plugging the razor into the outlet next to me.

"Well," Gerard begins, "We do only live across the street, and well, we were nearly done wh-"

"Shut up! I don't want to know!" I laugh, "C'mon Ray Ray, time to say goodbye to being a fluffy-headed fuck."

Ray sulks over to me, his head down, "Don't worry, I have some nice hats you can borrow." Frank smirks from next to us.

"Dick." Ray mumbled.

"You know what they say, 'you are what you eat.'" Frank counters, grinning at Gerard, who's looking quite flustered.

"Goals." I chuckle, flipping on the razor, "Ready, buddy?"

Ray nods, "Just get it over with."

I bite down on my lip, shaving a strip of his hair away. Laughter takes over me as I shave another.

Frank steps up to me, "Let me shave some!"

I hand him the razor, and he shaves a bit off himself.

"You guys suck." Ray sighs in a joking tone, looking at his bald head in the mirror.

"And swallow."

"Frank!" I screech, "You're so gross!"

"Not as gross as this fucking bald ass head of mine!" Ray whines, crossing his arms over his chest.

I lean in and kiss his cheek, "You'll be fine, loser."

.

.

.

Ayyye! Look at me with the updates! Now that I'm not really working on anything besides a Frerard fic at the moment (A Lifetime of Memories, check it out?) I can actually update this more than once every five years! I'll try my best to update this at least once a week for you guys.

JO!!! WHAT ABOUT ROOMMATES???

Well, frens, since a few of you thought it was a good idea (which I'm surprised by bc my writing is shit) to make it into a mini series, I WILL make it into one. With this, most of the Frank imagines, for the time being, will be new parts of the Roomates mini series. I'll throw in a different Frank imagine here and there, but yeah. I'm not planning on making it too long, maybe making it five-six parts? Also, If you guys want to leave any suggestions on what you would like to happen in Roommates (or any other imagines) let me know in the comments, and I'll see what I can do!

Xo