Roommates~ Part Four (Frank Imagine)

(A/N: Hello, killjoys! I just wanted to say thank you so much for 25k views! That's so fucking cool. You're all amazing. Also, I saw TØP on Tuesday, and it was amazing! I'm going to be posting videos on my Instagram- xmy.chemical.revengex go follow me if you want!)

I jump up in bed, my heart pounding quickly from the loud banging on me and Frank's door.

I see Frank sit up through the darkness of our room.

"I'll get it." I mumble, the banging still continuing. I slide out of bed and approach the door, unlocking it.

Linds grabs my arm and yanks me out of the room and into the hallway, closing my door shut once I'm out.

"Dude, what the hell?" I yawn, very confused.

She bites down on her lip and squeals like a schoolgirl, "We fucked!"

"Yeah, I know. You're very loud. Could hear ya through the walls." I sigh, thinking about my bed and how I want to go back to sleep. Pretty sure it's 2:00 am.

"We're three doors down though."

"Yeah, very loud," I run my hand through my hair, yawning, "I'm surprised the dean hasn't come up and expelled you."

She shoves my arm, "Shut up!"

"You shut up. Oh, Gerard! Uh, right there baby!" I mock her, and her face turns red.

"I hate you." She laughs.

"Yeah yeah. Can I go back to bed now? I already heard all the details."

She rolls her eyes, "You're no fun."

"It's two in the morning. I'm tired."

"And boring."

"Fuck you."

"Gerard already did."

***

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Thanks to Lindsey, I can't fall back asleep.

"Frank...you up?" I whisper.

He grunts, "Yeah."

"I can't fall asleep." I whine, tucking my arm behind my head, trying to find a comfortable position.

I hear his bed creak, followed by padded footsteps coming towards me.

I turn my head and see Frank standing next to my bed. He grabs my blanket and crawls in with me.

"Wha-"

"Shh." He pulls me into his chest and starts caressing my hair.

My face heats up, but I don't pull away. I quickly ease, listening to his heart beating in his chest. It's slow, relaxed.

As his hand strokes my hair, my eyes fall heavier until I eventually slip into slumber.

***

The sun peeks through the blinds, pulling me from my sleep. I feel around, discovering Frank is no longer by my side. I open my eyes, seeing he's laying in his bedon his stomach, writing something in a notebook.

He looks over at me and smiles, "Good morning, Y/N."

I sit up and stretch, "Morning."

"Y'know... you kick a lot in your sleep." He chuckles.

So that wasn't a dream.

I run a hand through my hair, "Sorry. Y'know, I don't kick while I'm awake...."

His smile gets bigger, "Yeah?"

I nod and hold my arms out to him like a child reaching for a toy, "Come be my cuddle buddy."

"Don't have to tell me twice." He gets up and walks over to me, laying down and holding me close.