Hers (Mikey Imagine)

A/N: Before you continue reading, I just want to make it known that I have nothing against Kristin. She's literally the sweetest thing ever, and she makes Mikey happy. Plus, she agreed to have a binge-watching session of Ghost Adventures with me, so how can I complain XD

Being a member of the Colby/ Blanford family is quite... hectic. Having five sisters can get out of hand, especially being the youngest. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not fighting that bothers me, it's the fact that I'm the only sister who isn't in a relationship.

Yeah, go ahead, laugh. I've excepted that I'm going to die alone, so ha.

Before you go off calling me dramatic, let me tell you why I'm going to die alone.

You might wanna sit down for this.

Okay, so...

I'm in love with my sister's fiancé.

Yep...

Cute guys have always been drawn to Kristin. I don't blame them, she's undeniably beautiful with a stunning personality, and because of this, I've grown used to Kristin bringing home hot guys... but there's something different about Mikey.

He's so kind, he always takes the time to say hi and ask me how I'm doing whenever he comes to the house.

His smile makes my heart stop. From what I hear, he works a strong pokerface 90% of the time, but when he's around me, well, Kristin, his smile is so bright, and it totally highlights his chiseled features.

His humor is my favorite. His humor changes from dark to nerdy, and as a nerd myself, I can appreciate that.

And of course, the one boy Kristin dated that I really fall head over heals for is the one who proposed to her. And at the end of the day... he'll always be hers.