Roomates~Part Three (Frank Imagine)

I finish up straightening my hair before turning to Frank, "You ready?"

He nods, holding his hand out to me. I stare at it for a moment, not noticing how long I was staring until he pulls his hand back, scratching his neck.

"Guess not." He mumbles so quietly I barely hear it. I guess I wasn't supposed to hear it.

Considering I just embarrassed him, it's only fair I make an ass of myself. Here it goes, "Hey, Frank?"

"Yeah?" He replies, a touch of nervousness in his voice. I'm probably overreacting, but is he nervous because he likes me? I doubt it.

"There's something in your hand..." I stretch my words out, internally cringing at myself.

He holds his hand up to look at it, but before he can take a proper look, I grab it, "Oh, it's just mine." 

He chokes on air, and I feel my face heat up, a couple beads of sweat forming near my hairline. To my surprise, he doesn't let go. He just smiles and guides me out the door.

(A/N: Fun fact- I actually tried that whole hand holding thing with my ex, but it didn't go so smoothly... he ended up running away screaming... yeah.)

"So, uh- do you know what the movie is?" I ask awkwardly, trying to focus on something other than my nerves. I've never been good with relationships. Something about them just makes me really uncomfortable, but for Frank, I want to try.

"I think it's The Conjuring." He replies.

"Are they even aloud to play that? Isn't it rated R?" I comment as we go down to the lounge.

"Well, we are all "adults" here. So, I guess we can watch whatever. Except porn. I don't think they'd play porn."

I laugh, "True..."

"Heyyyy!" Linds' voice rings as she wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"Hiya!" I respond.

Gee jogs up and joins us, "H-hi guys." He greets, out of breath.

Lindsey's eyes wander down to me and Frank's hands, and she nudges me, "Oooooooo." She whispers and I roll my eyes in response.

"Did you fuck yet?" She continues to whisper, and my instant reaction is to scream with laughter, but I keep quiet.

"Dude, no!"

"Awe. I ship it." She winks.

"How about you and Gee?" I ask.

"Unfortunately, no. But we've only known eachother for a few days, and I'm not a slut, so it's not happening anytime soon." She sighs.

"I heard my name." Gee cuts in with a smile.

Lindsey turns bright red, "I said gee it's cold in here. But, it wasn't like your name 'Gee', but, like... uh..."

Gee unzips his jacket and hands it to Lindsey, "If you're cold, you can wear my jacket."

She takes it with a smile and puts it on, "Thanks."

Surprisingly, there isn't a lot of people in the lounge, so we just take up one of the couches.

"Bet everyone's studying. Fucking lame." Frank says, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

I lean into his embrace slightly, noticing a few more people entering the room. We don't wait too long until the movie starts.

"Shit!" Frank and I scream in unison at a jump scare. We both laugh as his grip tightens on me.

"Goals." Lindsey smirks, causing me to giggle.

Lindsey and Gee leave halfway through the movie to get popcorn, but they never came back. Although they probably just went back to their room to sleep... or fuck... my horror movie paranoia is shouting at me to check on them.

"I'm gonna go make sure Linds and Gee are okay." I tell Frank, standing up.

Before I can walk away, he grabs onto my wrist, "Want me to go with you?"

"Sure, if you want."

The two of us walk down to the cafeteria, but it's empty. Next, we head up to their room and wait outside the door.

An awkward blush rises to my cheeks as I cover my mouth with my hand.

"My boy's gettin' it on! They grow up so fast!" Frank mocks proudness before the two of us run back to the movie.

At least Lindsey got lucky.