Ch.2. Hello, Mr. Darcy

12 months ago.

(Charlotte's POV )

I lazily stretched my limbs, squirming deliciously on my bed. There was a warm body on the bed next to me, a very masculine one at that, the same body that I had been sharing my bed for over two years now.

Smiling, I finally opened my eyes to find Darcy watching me, a smile dancing on his lips while his eyes focused completely on me. He was laying on his side, his head resting on his hand, hair crazily battling every which way on his head.

Reaching out almost unconsciously to play with his hair, specifically the ones that stood the most to attention, I started giggling. I've done this so many times before that I couldn't remember not ever doing so.

"Good morning, Mr. Darcy." I said softly. His face lightened up as I spoke, he moved his naked manly body even closer to mine as if possible.

"Good morning, Mrs. Darcy," he whispered before placing a light kiss on my lips and then my forehead. I closed my eyes as the warm sensation that I knew so well, the one that happened everytime he smiled, he laughed, he kissed me and he showered me with affection.

That warm feeling that I only attributed to James Darcy, my fiancé, my best friend, the love of my life, my forever. Because only he could ever make me feel this way and I hoped to never lose this feeling.

"Oh God, I don't want to get up, I'm still exausted!" I say happily while stretching my body some more. James chuckled and before I could even blink, pulled me on top of him. I smirked.

"Well, who said we had to get up? I can think of a few things that we could do with our time on this very bed." He said, his words coming out muffled because by then, he had his mouth on my neck, kissing and nipping and doing incredible things to me.

"Oh Mr. Darcy, you bad, bad, man," I moaned, my eyes closed, my hands around his neck. "Don't you know we are supposed to have Sebastian today?" I replied but wasn't upset at all at how he was making me feel then.

"Royce isn't dropping him off until 9:30 this morning, I'm sure we have time." Darcy said and flipped me around, my back now on the bed with him on top of me. I laughed and quickly looked at the clock on the nightstand.

"You mean in exactly, five minutes?" I asked, and as if on cue, the alarmed started resonating in the penthouse, our home that we had picked together over a year ago, to let us know that the elevator doors were opening and that someone was entering. "Don't you look at that? They are here." I said and pushed him slightly off me.

James cursed under his breath but moved off me nonetheless. "He's early." He grumbled while getting off the bed, reaching for his boxer before making his way to the bathroom. I shook my head, laughing silently as I got off the bed and put on my night gown before walking out of my bedroom and walking down the stairs to find Royce in kitchen while Sebastian was already trying to climb up the stairs, probably to find James and I.

"Mama!" He screamed excitedly when he lifted his head up to find me walking down the stairs. I smiled and picked him up, placing million of kisses on his face which had him squirming and giggling his little heart out while holding onto me by my neck.

Sebastian had taken to calling me mama since he had first started talking. And because I had always been in his life even when Darcy and I weren't together, and because I was the woman who he knew and constantly had present in his life, him as a baby, had assumed I was his mother and after having that talk with Royce, we had both decided that if I wanted, we could let him call me mama because to me, he was my child.