Chapter 3.

Chapter 3:- Let the bullying begin!
Happy Reading :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

"I'm so happy that you're fine" I said and covered Mukti into a hug.

"Guys I'm really sorry for what I did. I know Musicana is one of the main events of S.P.A.C.E but I just couldn't get it right" mukti said occupying a chair.

"Mukti you're more important to us." Dhruv said.

"Ha. Of course, aur agar tu competition pe bhi nai aati na we'd have been worried for you rather than Musicana." Cabir said and Mukti smiled.

"Ha. Par iska mtlb yeh nai hai ke tu sachi me competition k din gayab ho jaye" Cabir said and he received a flying cushion from mukti.

"So since we are together let's practice for a while." Dhruv said.

"What no.. Mukti is back we're going to party." I said and Cabir hi-fied me.

"By the way where is our Barbie doll." cabir asked and we looked for Alya.

"Harshad is here!" Mukti said.

"I know. He has even got an admission in our college. I have tried my best to convince Nyeonika." I said and sat on the couch.

"What are you paying back this time?" Cabir asked.

"Hm.. Actually she's paying back she wants me to sign few papers" I said.

"Hey alya there you are" Cabir said and alya hung her head low and sat beside mukti.

"What's wrong?" Dhruv asked.

"Harshad has asked her to convince me so that he can get an admission in the college." I said and alya looked at me.

"Manik is right." She said and I sighed.

"What should I do now?" I asked alya.

"Manik. He has promised he won't be creating any problems for us in the campus he won't trouble anyone of us." She said as she sat next to me.

"Alya do you not know your brother? He doesn't value promises." Mukti said and Alya stood up.

"Guys I really don't know what to do. If I listen to him then I'll be creating a problem between Fab5 and if I listen to you then, Bhai and I will have problems. I know its sick of me to expect something from him. But guys he is the only family I have." Alya said and tears trickled down from her eyes.

"Hey Alya don't cry." Mukti said and hugged her.

"Fine I'll let Harshad in, on one condition." I said and stood up and Alya looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"If ever Harshad creates a trouble for us, Alya you will never, never say anything on his behalf." I said and Alya nodded a yes after wiping her tears.