Chapter 56.

Chapter 56 :- Chaos!

****************

Take all the space you need, take all the time you need, be with whomsoever you wanna be with.
I expect only one thing, Just...
Just be with me, when I need you the most.

_Ashwathy.

******************

*Ignore mistakes if any. Not proof read.*

Manik.

How? How can she leave me when I need her the most? She understands me better than myself. How can she think of leaving when she should know that this thing is so hard for me to even consider, I need time. I NEED HER. I understand I make mistakes but this time she was being unreasonable with me, unfair with me. We've been together now for 7 months, shouldn't she stick around with me?

"Mani Tum... Can't you consider for once?"

"No Nandini.. You are just asking too much for me, I can't do that, at least not so soon. I don't want you to do it. Because I Fucking need you to be with me right now." I said being frustrated, because I knew that I'm going to mess up everything if by any chance Nandini leaves. She came up running to me and hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry, I just.. I'm so sorry." She said and I felt a relief in my heart.

"You know na sometimes I just Fuck up things." Nandini said looking at me and I smiled. She just.. I don't even know what she does to me that I'm fine the very next moment she's around.

"Chalo, I'll cook something for you." She said. I smiled instantly and she smiled back. We both moved to the kitchen and I sat on the kitchen slab, while she started making chocolate milkshake for us. While I just watched her moving around the kitchen while doing her work.

"Nandini are you ready?" Cabir asked as he came inside the house.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"Manik come outside we need to talk urgently." Cabir said and I moved outside. I wondered what's it.

"Manik Nyeonika is not faking." Oh right! Nyeonika..

"She's actually ill, she has a brain tumor and she might not live anymore, I know Manik it's not easy for you to go to her and be normal. At least come to the hospital don't meet her, just come." Cabir said and I sighed.

"Here." Nandini handed me and Cabir the milkshake.

"Cabir, you go first. Me and Manik will reach there within an hour." Nandini said and I looked at her.

"We'll be there Cabir." Nandini said again looking at me.

"Ok cool." Cabir said and left once he finished his milkshake. While Nandini held my hands and started walking outside. I didn't say anything I just kept walking with her.

"Mani, I'm not sure if I can ever completely understand how you feel about Nyeonika, but then she's trying to change, trying be a better person, can't you at least go and meet her. You don't have to say anything, just see her and come back." Nandini said as we were walking.