Chapter 58.

Chapter 58: Covering Distances.

*****************

Sometimes I wonder what a wonder four lettered word 'love'  is.
These four letters are enough to describe the thousands of feelings that you have for probably once in a lifetime.

-Ashwathy Nair.

**************

Manik.

Sun rays peeped through the curtains and my eyes stirred in sleep. I opened my eyes to feel the most amazing feeling of my life. She was in my arms. We both were covered in a duvet. It reminded me of last night. The passion and love that we shared last night. It was..
It was magical, it was something which is so beyond to even express. I cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead embarking my love towards her. She smiled in her sleep and moved closer to hug me even more tight. I kept running my hands through her hairs and pecking her forehead, cheeks, nose, eyes and lips.
"I love you." I whispered into her ears. She slowly opened her eyes and I pecked over her eyes. She smiled and then blushed hard.

"Don't blush, be bold like last night." I whispered into her ears and she blushed even more and slowly hit my arm.

"Nandini, look here." I said and cupped her face. She looked into my eyes.

"Things which happened last night weren't planned we went in the flow, but I need to promise you something, I'll never let you go." I said and she smiled and kissed my cheeks.

"Me too." She said and I smiled.

"Ok, so tell me bold Nandu is only a night view?" I asked and she hid her face in my chest.

"Shut up Manik."

"Why? Vaise last night weren't your notes too high Nandini." I asked and she hid her face even more and I kept adoring her. I loved to tease her and make her blush like this.
Suddenly I don't know what crept inside her she hovered upon me and looked into my eyes.

"You know what I'm not gonna blush anymore." She said and cupped my face and traced her index finger on my face. While I was taken aback a little. She kissed my cheeks and slowly bit my lips and then kept looking at my face. After a while she started laughing out loud. May be because my eyes were twice its size when she took such a bold step.

"Look at your face." She said and giggled. While I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight.

"I love you." She said as she pecked my cheeks.

"I love you more." I said and kissed her forehead.

***************
Writer's POV.

Nandini took a shower and changed into a black kurti with legging. She rushed downstairs as she knew her Papa would be up and is wanting to taste the morning Tea made by her.

"Morning Papa." She said and it wasn't unnoticed by her Papa that she had a different glow on her face, a different happiness and something quite different expression on her eyes.

She made Tea and served it. By that time Manik got downstairs with a smile and he wished his Dad good morning to which his Dad surprisingly replied.