Chapter 45.

Chapter 45:- You Know I Love You Right?

Happy Reading :)

200k special😚

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All I needed was the love you gave..

All I needed for another day..
All I ever knew..
Only You.
~ Selena Gomez. (13 Reasons Why)

{Who else loves this song😍}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

I turned around and smiled at him while he didn't say anything just stormed out. While I got up and said bye to Aryaman and ran behind Manik.

"Manik.." I called him while he didn't stop.

"Manik stop." I said and he didn't I ran behind him and in between I slipped and fell.

"Ouch.." I yelped in pain while closing my eyes.

"Pagal ho bhagne ki kya zarurat thi?" Manik asked me as he picked me up.

"You didn't stop na." I said in a babyish tone while he looked at me and smiled.

"Are you hurt?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Kaha?" He asked.

"My ass." I said and he giggled.

"What?! I fell on it." I said and he giggled more as he walked carrying me.

He made me sit on a table in a classroom and pecked my head.

"Tum gussa ho?" I asked as I put my hands around his neck.

"Do you care? Go stay with that Aryaman." He said.

"Aww.. Is my baby jealous?" I asked while he threw an angry glare.

While I laughed and pulled his cheeks.

"I'm showing you angry glares and you're pulling my cheeks?" He asked.

"You look cute and sexy when you're angry." I said and he widened his eyes.

"Nandini." He said a little louder.

"Mani.. Why are you angry? Do you think I'll ever be able to love someone else? Do you think I'll ever be able to have as much as fun I have with you? Do you think I'll ever care about someone else as much as I do for you? He's just a friend Manik.." I said in a calm tone as I cupped his cheeks and caressed them with my thumb. While he sighed. He came closer to me and hugged me while I wrapped my arms and legs around him.