Chapter 59.

Chapter 59:- Deeply Wounded.

************
I'm just like you, even though my problems look nothing like yours do.
I feel the same as you do. Same stress same shit to go through...
I am just like you..
If you only knew.

(Song:- Just Like You)
(Louis Tomilson)

**************

*Sorry about the errors if you come across any.*

Manik.

*Glad that you did. :) *

I read the text and threw my phone on the bed. I was too angry. I took so many efforts to go and see Nyeonika and fucking talk to her at the first place. Don't these efforts mean anything?
Ok fine she's my "mother" but did she ever even try to act like one?
But I'm. I am trying to behave like her son, And Nandini! She knows me better than everyone else. She had to see that reaction of mine coming. What she could've done was chuck that topic and ask me to think over if not going back would be the right decision to make.
Couldn't she do that?
I mean just because of the fact that I get hype and get angry easily doesn't really mean I'll be always wrong or unreasonable.
Here she's being unreasonable. She knew I'd have tried hard to go there but still... Still she yelled at me as if I had taken no efforts to go and see Nyeonika at the first place. I can't even imagine how she could just be like this when she knows I'm...

Forget it. I need a drink.

I went downstairs and made drink for myself. Few pegs did make me feel better but, it wasn't enough. I searched for it, looked for it everywhere.

I opened the last bottom drawer and finally found a pack. I took out one of those.

Cigarette. It was a habit which I left four years ago. I was in my 8th grade when I began to smoke. No one in Fab5 knew that I smoked 2 packs in a single day. Once when I got really drunk I told them and they came to know. It took lot of efforts from there side to make me stop, it did work. For four long years I never smoked.

But..

Today, I really think there's a need. I lit one up and took a puff. Then, one more and then one more...

One by one. Puff by puff. I finished an entire pack.

I went up to my room and slept. The drinks and cigarettes helped in fastening the sleep process.

~~~°°°~~~°°°~~~°°°

I moved in my sleep when I heard some disturbed noises. I opened my eyes to see a blurry vision of...

Nandini.

Is that her or am I hallucinating?!

I opened my eyes and it wasn't a blurry vision it was clear and it wasn't noise they were soft sobs, she was... She was crying.

Panic. Yes it rushed through me.

"Nandini. Why? Why are you crying?" I got up all of a sudden and asked while she looked at me with her teary eyes and came up to me and started hitting my chest.