Chapter 15.

Chapter 15:- Drunken Nights!

Oh my god can't believe that we've reached 15 chappies!
Great achievement!
I pat my back😝😝😝

Happy Reading :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

I kept looking for her. Just then someone bumped on to me and I was about to shout....

"Hie.. Manik..." She said blinking her eyes continuously.

"Nandini.. Are you all right?!" I asked holding her by shoulders she kept swinging and nodded her head in a yes.

"Come let's go home" I said.

"No.." She said in a babyish tone.

"What?!" I asked.

"I wanna dance.." She said and I nodded my head in disbelief.

"Nandini.. Chalo" I held her hand and started to walk she followed me and kept walking like a baby.

"Manik.." She called.

"Kya?!"

"I want to dance.." She said again and I sighed.

"Um.. You know what let's go to my home and party we can have so much fun" I said in an excited tone.

"No.. Your house na its very boring, and you're also very boring!" She said and I frowned.

"Nandini we're going home and that's it." I said in a anger depicting voice and she hung her head low. I kept walking until we reached my bike. I took out my keys while she kept looking at me I hoped on my bike.

"Sit" I said. But when I looked around she was nowhere to be seen she had escaped. God!!! What should I do with this girl!

I got down and started looking for her again..

"Manik.. Ish fool" I heard a voice and turned back she showed me her tongue and ran away. I ran behind her to catch her but she still didn't stop. She kept running when I finally caught a hold of her she pouted angrily at me. We're literally chasing each other in the parking. I picked her up and she hit my back continuously.

"Chodo.. Leave me.. You monster manik." She kept saying but I didn't bothered. I made her stand when we reached my bike but I held her hands.

"Don't go anywhere" I said in a stern tone. She nodded her head with a pout. I hoped on my bike. And she sat behind me and covered her hands around me. I started the bike and drove. Since the road was not that crowded I could take the bike in more speed. I increased the speed and she clutched my shirt very tight.

"Don't drive fast go slow..." She said in a babyish tone.

"Why?!" I asked by slowing down the speed.

"I'm scared" she said in almost a whispering tone.

"You're scared of speed?!"

"Hm..." She said and rested her head sideways on my back. And I smiled broadly. We reached at my place and took her inside.

I made her sit on the bed and asked her not to go anywhere.

"But your room is very boring." She said and I was going to giggle because she seemed to be really cute.