Chapter 32.

Chapter 32:- Love A Four Letter Word OR Hurt!?

Happy Reading :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I don't wanna live forever
Coz I know I'll be living in vain..
I don't wanna fit wherever
I jus wanna keep callin your name
Until you coming back home..

-- 50 shades darker. [Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift.]

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

I just couldn't tell her.. I really wanted to but I just couldn't!

I needed the perfect moment.

When there no rush..

When we have no where to go expect each others arms..

I just wanted everything to be perfect and it just didn't seem perfect so.. I didn't told her.

By the time we reached my place she was asleep. I had already messaged Mukti to tell Chachi that Nandini is staying with Mukti. I just picked my Angel face in my arms and walked upto the stairs. She looked so peaceful she had a smile a lock of hair had fallen on her face. I made lay her down on my bed and covered her with a blanket I headed over the couch to sleep. I didn't wanted to sleep with her without she knowing it I guess that's what gentlemen do! I dozed off looking at her.

It was past 3am when I felt something moving above me. I opened my eyes lightly to see Nandini sleeping over my chest. She was completely over me and she was trying to pull the blanket up on us I smiled looking at her. Her eyes close she was irritated I used one of my hands and pulled the blanket and she smiled and rested her head just above my heart. I patted her head few times and that was when she opened her eyes.

"You're not asleep?" She asked in her sleepy voice.

"I'm not.. Why don't we sleep over the bed?" I asked and she smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry I even broke your sleep.. Woh kya hua na.. I got up and saw that I was sleeping on the bed and you over a couch...." She said while she got up. That was when I noticed she was wearing one my T-shirt's. Which went till her mid thighs.

"And you thought let's disturb my boyfriend's peaceful sleep!" I said and she frowned. I tried not to look at her and lay down on the bed.

"I did not think that..." She whined and I chuckled. She looked super cute and hot in my T-shirt but Manik.. You can't loose control!

"Come.." I said and I lay down on the bed and opened my arms for her while she hugged me with a smile and covered us with a blanket. That was when I could sigh in peace as she's finally covered in blanket and her dress won't be problem anymore!