Chapter 65.

Chapter 65 :- Welcome to my fireflies paradise.

***************

You don't just fall in love and keep it!
Love is a plant which needs water, sunshine and nourishment everyday...

-Ashwathy Nair.

(The new update is already out on inkitt. To read it use the link in my bio which is there in the description along with my mail ID. Click on it to download inkitt and read the next chapter.)

*********************

Writer's POV.

"Dhruv all of this is so beautiful." Alya said as she admired the decorations.

She twirled around the ambiance and Dhruv admired his angel to the most. To him her happiness meant more than anything else in this world, her smile grew bigger and bigger as she kept noticing the every little arrangement and to Dhruv the fact that he was behind her smile meant the most.

The decoration was beautiful, it was covered with blue flowers, and pink ribbons

The decoration was beautiful, it was covered with blue flowers, and pink ribbons. There was a blue rose on the table accompanied with a pink table cloth. Everything was a combination of Blue and Pink. Those were Alya's two favorite colors.

"Alya

"Alya." Dhruv called her.

"Ha.." She answered still looking at the decorations.

"Ab meri taraf bhi dekh lo please." He said.

"I see you everyday! This is beautiful." Alya said as she turned around and Dhruv frowned.

Alya laughed and Dhruv admired her. She went up to him and kissed his cheeks and hugged him tight.

"Alya. I love you. I always will. I can never ever stop loving you. Please stop thinking that." Dhruv said as he looked into her eyes.

"Dhruv I know I have been acting crazy lately, but I.. Dhruv I am just insecure. First my parents left me, they never looked back. Bhai, even he doesn't care, but you, Dhruv you always pamper me with love and take care of me. You all guys have always been there for me. Dhruv you're the most wonderful person that happened to me, if I ever loose you..." Dhruv cut her off with his index finger on her lips.