Chapter 53.

Chapter 53 :- Love wins over desires...

******************

The moment you looked into only my eyes when I surrendered to you was the moment when I realised you love me truly.

-Ashwathy.

******************

Manik.

The moment I saw her in front of me wearing a bikini, I lost myself in the beauty of hers. I somehow couldn't control my desires, I never realized when I picked her up in my arms and made her lie on the bed.

(lostRiya because you wanted the images

(lostRiya because you wanted the images. 🙄)

As soon as I was about remove the strap I realised what I was about to do. I looked at her, her face had a frown, her eyes were tightly closed, her hands we into a fist.

I was never this much out of control, that I'd make her uncomfortable in any manner, I hooked her bra again and she opened her eyes I lay beside her, while she got up..

"Nandini." I called her when she was about to step out and leave.

I got up and sat beside her.

"I.. I.. Mai Aisa.. "

"Shh.." Nandini shushed me as she kept her index finger on my lips.

"You don't have to.. I know that was.. Anyways, I think I should change right?" Nandini asked.

"Why? I mean sure if you're uncomfortable you should." I said and she smiled.

"I just saw the reaction, Mr. Malhotra I don't think you'd control yourself." She said as she looked down my abs and then got up and left.

Shit...

Yes I was. But then.. It's not my fault. She looked that hot.

**********