Chapter 9.

Chapter 9:- More Troubles!
Peeps the response I'm receiving from this story is great!
Many of you are reading thanks for that!
But please do vote and comment.
It won't take a min for you peeps to vote!!!

Happy Reading :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nandini.

"Are we gonna be locked here till night?" I questioned manik who was sitting on the floor in front of me.

"I don't know." he said.

"I'm sorry." he said after sometime.

"What for? Ah.. Never mind." I said being annoyed. He.. He always does many mistakes and he always asks for some sort of forgiveness. I'm like he's never gonna improve.

"You really don't wanna know why?" He asked.

"Well I understand that you do many mistakes in a single day You said you're sorry in the morning. Then you hurt me again, You know this cut.. Ah.. It burns in there." I said as the cut was hurting me.

"Listen I'm sorry for that injury."

"Of course you're always sorry for the things you do. You are sorry just for the sake of saying it. Do have any idea. Ahh.... Fuck this cut." I said being frustrated, and in a min. I was picked up from the floor he made me sit on one of the table there and pulled out a cloth and tied it around my waist. I felt a little better.

••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

"Don't ever try to test my patience." I said and she closed her eyes.

"You can't scare me." she said in a very low pitch of voice. When she was pinned right to the wall.

"Nandini. Just... Just shut your mouth up for some time." I said.

"Leave me now" she screamed and it rose the peak of my anger I pulled her and pushed her in some corner. I didn't mean to hurt her but due to the sudden push she was startled she landed near a bench which was kept as upside down on the floor and her waist touched right on one of the table's leg and the blood started to flow. She winced in pain. I rushed towards her and held her waist tight she looked at me. Our eyes were locked for few moments it broke when she winced in pain.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No I feel like I'm in the heaven." she said in mocking tone she pushed me a little and got up from the floor and sat on the other side of the room with the support of the wall.

I looked at her and she turned her face in anger. Well I know I shouldn't have done that but I didn't do it deliberately. It was a mistake. I just hoped her to be fine. My phone had gave up there was no battery in my phone, there was not even range there. Thank god there is electricity.