Chapter 34.

Chapter 34:- Is this the END?!

*Make sure you answer my  questions after the update. Its necessary for me to know your thoughts*

Happy Reading :-)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In a world full of messaging apps she was an un posted love letter.

~Rahul Kaushik.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

"I'm a disco dancer..." She again yelled. She was repeating the same line for the 15 time well yes I did keep a count.

While I stood on the bed and asked her to be quiet. Her voice was not usual. She sounded terrible, worse than ever in fact no one would believe that she's actually a singer and has a very nice voice.

"Nandini.. Sh..." I said.

"No sh..." She said and pushed me. She again started hopping on the bed and just then Nyeonika showed up.

"Why the hell is she making so much of noise in my house? Is she insane?" Nyeonika shouted and I looked at Nandini who had sat on the bed and was looking down.

"I love cheap thrills.." Nandini yelled while looking into the mirror in front of the bed. While Nyeonika stared at her in anger.

"If you can't live here get lost. I don't want you to stay here too. Mai toh wait kar raha hu.. Ki kab tum jao.." I said in an anger spitting voice to Nyeonika while she turned around and left on anger.

"Nandini drink this.." I said and forwarded the glass of lime water.

"Mujhe nai peena." She said and crossed her arms around her chest.

"Nandini.. Zidd mat karo.." I said in a calm voice and forwarded the glass again.

"No.. I don't want.." She said.

"Nandini. Stop showing tantrums. Drink this.." I said showing fake anger and she quietly took the glass and drank it.

I moved to hug her while she stopped me.

"You're bad.. Very bad. Tum hamesha chillate ho. Kabhi nai sochte kisi aur ke barein me.." She said and I sighed. I sat on the bed beside her and pulled her over to my lap. While she stayed still neither moved nor touched me.

"I'm sorry.." I said closing my eyes. This was hurting me. She not being with me. She saying that I'm a bad person.

Instead she should be saying that I'm the best one for her, in this whole world but things were other way round.

"Tum hamesha sorry bolte ho.. Par you don't improve.." She was still drunk, but somehow her talks made sense.

Man.. This girl is always right!

"Tumhe pata hai how bad I felt jab you said that I was out with some other guy. Tumhe pata hai how hurt I was? You said all that to me, when you knew you're the only guy I've been with my whole life. Tum kaise soch sakte ho that I will cheat you?" She asked looking into my eyes her eyes were a little moist so were mine I held her close to my chest and sighed. I kissed her forehead.