Chapter 16.

Chapter 16:- Hangovers and much more!
*Very Important Announcement After the Update Please show some  mercy reading it*

Happy Reading fellas ;)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

I woke up in the morning as soon as I opened my eyes I was shocked for few moments! What am I doing here?! Its manik's room! I looked around to find manik sleeping over the couch with his mouth slightly open. I was covered with a blanket. I got out from the bed straightened my dress a lil bit and then walked upto to him. It was 7am. And he had his laughing yoga classes at 8am.

"Manik.. Get up" I said.

"Hmmm..." He said and turned around to the other side. I wondered how he managed to sleep there! The couch is smaller than his whole body!

"Manik..." I called him again shaking him a lil bit.

"Kya yaar.. Sone do" he said and took the blanket and covered himself into it.

I pulled the blanket out and he sat on the couch with a jerk.

"You what's wrong with you?! Sone nai de sakti??" He asked.

"You have your ouu...." I held my head with my hands.

"What?! Ouuu..??" He asked being confused.

"You have your laughing yoga classes idiot... Ah.. Why is my head paining so much!"

"Your drink was spiked....." I looked at him in confusion.

"The cold drink you had last night.. Was spiked by Harshad!" He said and I started to recall what things happened last night. I sat on the bed and held my head and massaged it using my hands.

"You remember what happened last night?!" He asked.

I tried recalling all came in front was me leaning over manik's shoulder, me sharing things with him!!... I looked at him and he smirked. I thought it'd be better if I tell him I don't remember.

"No I don't remember anything!" I said.

"Oh.." He said and hung his head low.

"Then you don't even remember the special moments we spent last night?" He asked coming in front of me.

"No" I said. He moved and sat beside me on the bed.

"Do you know what did you do here?!" He pointed towards his cheeks. I nodded a no.

"Here??" He questioned while pointing to his one side of neck. I again nodded a no with a nervous face expression.

Then he moved to his lips and asked

"Here?!"  Again I nodded in no. His closeness made me shiver he ran his fingers through my hands in an upward motion.