Chapter 70.

Chapter 70:- Imperfect Pauses...

We all have our beautiful beginnings and happy endings, there are crisis, happiness and sadness in between.
It's upto us how we take it.
After all life is a stage and we all are merely players...
-Ashwathy Nair.

************

Writer's POV.

"Cabir..."

"Bhag bhench*d tujhe bola tha na yaha mat aana. Yaar dekh kya ho gaya, tujhe khelna hi nai aata hai." Cabir yelled over the cellphone as he was playing his favorite game Pubg. Navya sighed and waited for Cabir to listen to her, or at least acknowledge her presence in the room.

"Cabir!" Navya yelled this time and he looked at her and then fiddled back over the game.

"Kya hai Navya." Cabir asked still looking at the game.

"Aree tujhe nai bola. Navya is my wife." Cabir said on the game.

"Cabir tum please usse band karoge? Mujhe zaruri baat karni hai." Navya was very serious, anybody could make it out from her face that she was dead serious and there was something really important to discuss.

"Bas do min Navya." The 2 mins turned into 2 hours and he was still busy in the game. Navya had quit the thought of talking with him over an hour and half ago she was fast asleep in the bedroom.

************

"Chachi I understand that you are worried about Nandini, but I promise you that I will never leave her alone." Manik said and Chachi sighed.

"Mai janti hu Manik. Aur mujhe tumpe pura bharosa hai. Par baat yeh hai na ki Nandu abhi choti hai, uske zindagi me bohoth kuch aana baaki hai. Uska career uska future sab kuch. Tum dono ek dusre ke liye zarur bane ho. Lekin Nandu ke zindagi ka tum sirf ek hissa ho. Tum uski zindagi nai ho." Chachi said and Manik nodded.

"Ab tum ghar jao aur iss barein me itna mat socho." Chachi said and Manik smiled and left.

"Nandu ke zindagi ka tum sirf ek hissa ho, Tum uski zindagi nai ho..." Manik's mind kept reminding him those words as he drove his way back to his house.

It was true. It sure was. It was high time for Manik and Nandini to realise that they were just each others part of life, and not each others lives. To make them realise this Chachi was just a medium...

************

"Mukti you're going to regret this bad. You don't know whom you're trying to challenge! I'm your mother, Mukti you can never getaway from me, accept it or not you have my genes and you'll end up like me."

"No!" Mukti sat right up and looked at the clock. It was 2am in the morning. The dream had the power to wake her up from the deep sleep. She took the bottle of water from beside and sipped water from the bottle. She was all covered in sweat. She sighed as she covered her face with her hands. The entire dream flashed in front of her eyes again.

Slowly few drops of tears made their way onto her cheeks from her eyes. Within few seconds the few tears turned into sobs and soon she was crying loudly. She didn't want this dream to be seen today.