Chapter 66.

Chapter 66:- Solutions to never ending problems.

****************

There comes a point of time, when the 'sorry' from a person hurts more than a curse!..

-Ashwathy Nair.

***************

Nandini.

"From when did you start hiding from me?" I asked Rishab.

"Di I wasn't hiding. I was just.."

"Rishu, tujhe kya lagta hai mujhe aur Amms ko tere potentials pata nai hai? Rishabh Amms and I had already planned about shifting you somewhere else for business studies. I thought you would share this with me first!"

I was still upset about this, not that I didn't like him and Manik sharing a bond but then I am his sister and he has always been comfortable sharing these things with me rather than anybody else. All of a sudden when this change occurred I was surprised.

"I'm sorry di. It's just that I had no idea how you'd react to this. But now that I know you're happy, I'll tell Amms tomorrow. I have the letter with me. She'll be happy about it right?" He asked.

"Of course Rishu." I said and smiled. He hugged me and I patted his head.

"Vaise ladki kon hai jisse Tu pasand aa gaya?" I asked and he frowned.

"Di Yaar!"

"Seriously Rishab. How can a girl like a geek like you? I mean you are so dumb. Bore ho jaenge ladkiya." I said to tease him and he was annoyed.

"Right! You know what didu. If you can be with a guy like Manik Bhai then I can easily get a girl for me." He said and ran off.

Manik. Yeah, I used to wonder about this a lot. How, how did he fall in love with a girl like me! But then, it's a been more than a year to us being together now. The answer is not clear but I know that we love each other more than anything else!

I walked into my room and changed into my night wears. I was applying my night cream when I felt the door closing. It was Manik. I was about to ask him what he is doing here, he just hugged me tight and close.

"I love you." He whispered into my ears and goosebumps ran all over my body. I hugged him back and rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Manik... Tum thik ho na?" I asked with nervousness and he broke the hug.

"Yeah." He said and smiled. His eyes were little moist.

"Manik kya hua?" I asked and he nodded a no. I raised my eyebrow and he smiled.

"Amms hugged me and said that she's always there for me as a mother. I was just too overwhelmed with the gestures. It's all because of you. Nandini I was craving for a family always and you brought me that family. Thank you." He said and I hugged him tight. I knew he felt really overwhelmed right now.

I knew Manik in and out. He never considered Nyeonika as his mother, considering her behavior and his dad was amazing but he was never with him to look after him, I understand that it's difficult for him, but with the help of everyone in my family I am happy that I gave him the joy of family that he always deserved.