Chapter 18.

Chapter 18:- The Festival Of Lights Arrives!

Do open the media box and read I loved it.

Happy Reading :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

A few days passed with Manik's anger lowering down a little bit and Fab5 getting more close to me. They were nice people! Though they seemed rude but they were really very good! They had created kind of walls around them so that nobody will be able to break it!. Manik and I shared a different bond! The thing we had between us wasn't friendship it was something else!

I walked through the corridors of college and found Dhruv and alya coming down the stairs. They were into each other and didn't notice me. Alya and Dhruv were in a relationship I came to know yesterday! They look so cute and sweet together.

"Hie Nandini" Dhruv said. And alya came forward and hugged me.

"Hie Dhruv." I said

"Where are you going didn't you hear the announcement?!" Alya asked.

"Actually I was outside the campus roaming around the garden kya hua?!"

"Then come with us there's an announcement toh chalo." Dhruv said and I nodded.

We all together walked to the Auditorium. Where Navya and Abhimanyu were already present.

"Nandu tu kaha thi?!"

"Vo..."

"Tumhe Maine kitni baar call kiya utha nai sakti thi?!" Navya asked.

"Mera phone silent pe hai Navya!" I said. Just the there was a silence and I looked forward.

"Listen up students. Every year S.P.A.C.E. celebrates Diwali! This year also we're celebrating diwali.
So, tomorrow will be a holiday for you people and at your home you guys will be receiving an invitation card from the college. The venue will be mentioned in there.
So, Happy Diwali To You All."

The announcement ended and Nyeonika mam walked out of the room.

"Chalo ghar chalte hai" Navya said and I nodded.

"Nandu Amms nai aayi?!" Abhi asked while we were moving out.

"Nai. Aur mai toh Amms se baat bhi nai karungi" I said.