Chapter 63

Chapter 63:- Stupid liar Monkey Malhotra!

*******************

A relationship necessarily does not have to be romantic and lovey-dovey!
In fact a relationship takes its best adventures and heights when you're like friends with each other! Pulling each others legs, laughing on each others jokes and then creating stupid arguments!

-Ashwathy Nair.

Happy Reading :)

****************

(Inline Comments please!)

Manik.

Her face! Oh my God I never knew it'll be this fun! I mean I didn't expect her to be this shocked and this mad. I knew this might lead to a fight but it'd end as soon as she'd know that Amms is the one who asked Rishab to book my tickets too!

"Manik.. I'm talking to you. What are you doing here?"

"Nothing special Nandini! You know this is a airport people generally come here so that they can travel to different places and me I'm thinking of going to Mangalore!"

"Shut up with the non sense." Nandini said and I smiled and stood up.

"Matlab, you've a problem with me explaining you in your language too?" I asked and she frowned. I was having fun. But by this time I think everyone there at airport around us were having fun, listening our fights can be a quite of an entertainment!

"Manik Maine tumse kaha tha na mat aana Mangalore!" She said and I sat down.

"Nandini Mai tumhare sath thodi aara hu!" I said looking up at her.

"Matlab?" She asked and sat down beside me.

"Matlab I've a personal invitation from Amms.! She has asked me to come." I said as a matter of fact and she kept looking at me.

"You're lying." She said and looked straight.

"What!? I'm not lying."

"Huh! That's what any liar would say." She said as she spat on my face angrily.

"Nandini I'm not lying."

"Yes you're. Stupid Liar Monkey Manik Malhotra." She murmured and I frowned.

"I heard that!" I said.

"So? Do you think I'll be scared of you? Liar Monkey Manik Malhotra." She said and this time it wasn't a murmur she was loud! People around us laughed and looked at me while I sighed!

There was no end to how many useless and stupid and as a matter of fact 'extremely funny' and insulting names she had for me. No matter what I always came to look out as a jackass!

"Shut up with this names and I'm not lying." I said and there was announcement for us to get in the plane.

We got in and our seats were adjacent. Mine was the window seat while her seat was just beside me.

"I want the window seat." She said and I looked at her. Here's a chance to irritate her!

"No! Rishab has specifically booked window seat for me. So. I'm going to sit there." I said.

"What!?" She asked with an extremely annoyed expression.

"Can't help it Nandu." I said and occupied the window seat.