Chapter 19

Chapter 19:- Lightning His DARKNESS!

Happy Birthday To
Niti Taylor!😘😘
I'm so glad that we have completed 50k.✌✌

Hie loves
'Long Time Ha!'
Well I was really very busy at Kerala!
I know I am late but sorry!
And this is very long update so I hope I did give you peeps the bonus!😘😘😘
This is like the longest update ever so make sure you guys vote and comment!
Happy Reading :-)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

I drape a saree around me. Ever since I was a child I was enthusiastic about draping a saree around! I was in my 16eens when I drape a saree for the first time. Amms taught me that!

From then on I always used to drape a saree when there's a puja. After getting ready I walked downstairs everyone was down there! Yes, I even invited Fab5. I asked navya if that'd be good! And she said Duh-uh! They're humans too! I had laughed back then. But I was very happy when everyone came. They seemed very happy too. They all belonged to broken families so may be they're interested in such activities! I smiled as I saw him!

Manik.

He looked handsome wearing a white kurta and a half-jacket over it. He looked handsome.

Just then I introduced everyone to Chacha, Chachi, Amms, Rishu.

I was literally scared when chachi said that!

"Manik toh yaha roz aata hai. Woh Nandu aur manik yoga karne jaate hai.".....

Huh! Why did she have to say that?! Now I'm gonna have an encounter from all the girls and of course Abhimanyu!

We all sat for the Puja and saw cabir moving towards manik. I knew cabir is definitely gonna ask him. I hoped that he makes a good and sensible excuse! The whole aarti manik and cabir were murmuring though I passed many angry glares at them. I could hear their laughs! But thankfully Amms wasn't that angry.

In fact she wasn't angry at all. Usually she hates it when anybody disturbs in the Aarti. I gave everybody prasad and mukti gave me an evil smirk which definitely meant she ain't gonna leave me easily!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you both in a secret relationship?!" Mukti questioned and the water struck in my throat.

"What?!" I heard manik.

"No.. Okay fine. She's... She's just..."

"Just what?!" Mukti asked.