Chapter 36.

Chapter 36:- Always Beside You...

Happy Reading Fellas :*

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

I got up at 3:30 am so that I could do Riyaz with Amms. I got ready and went outside. As soon as I went outside I saw Sameer.

"Hey.. Nandu I heard you're here.." He said with a smile and got up and I smiled back.

"Yeah.. I jus came yesterday" I said while hugging him.

He was a childhood best friend and a cousin too. We used have the most fun in our childhood. I still remember the time when I thought I had a crush on him but then I realised he's my brother and it won't be possible😅😅. Well I was in 6th grade what'd I know back then?!

"So finally we get to practice together like old times." He said and I nodded.

"Sameer aaj tujhe yahi rukna hai ghar par puja hai aaj Rishu ka Birthday hai na.." Amms said as she came. Sameer nodded and we both sat in front of Amms and we began to practice with me playing the Veena while Sameer playing the tabla.

Just when the song was about to end I saw the most unexpected face.

Manik?!

Why's he here?

I mean I'm happy really happy but.. He shouldn't have came here!

"Manik.. Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?"
I asked and that was when Amms gave me the explanation.

"Kaana tujhe nai pata.. Mujhe toh Teri Chachi ne call kar ke bataya ki tumhare Album ki practice karni hai Manik ko aur mujh se classical music bhi sikhna hai.." Amms said and went forward while Manik bowed down to touch her feet and she blessed him.

When did he learn so much of manners?!

"Nandu tu jaake Manik ko guest room dikha de. Tum tired hoge na?" She asked Manik.

"Nai.. Amms. I mean guruma I was tired par yaha par aake yeh Sab dekha toh excitement se tiredness chalo gai." Manik said and Amms smiled.

"Jao.. Kanna kamra dikha do" Amms said and I nodded. I walked out while Manik followed me.

I opened one of the guest rooms and as soon as he entered inside I closed the door and locked it.

"Woo.. Aren't you being too wild?" He asked and threw an angry look at him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Aree.. Tumne suna nai abhi toh Amms ne bataya... Ki mai yaha tumhare sath..."

"Manik.." I cut him off and he came upto me and sighed.

"I wanted to be with you." He said and hugged me. He relaxed as he smelled my hairs and I moved my hands upto his waist and hugged him back. He slowly pecked my forehead.