Chapter 11.

Chapter 11:- Will You Help Me Out?!
Happy reading!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

"Rishu Amms thik hai na?!"

"Ha di bilkul thik hai" he said.

He was lying on my lap and I was caressing his hairs we had a lot of things to catch up. We had a pact which said that we'll never hide anything from each other. We'll share everything with each other. So, I shared everything with him.

My first day of college.

My first encounter with the monster Manik.

How Mukti Bullied me!

How me and Manik had a fight in the washroom.

Harshad!

Mukti trying to convince me!

Manik making a deal!

Me getting locked with manik.

He sharing things with me...

Basically everything.

"Di you haven't been here even for a month! Apki life toh bohoth jyada happening ho gayi" he said.

"Tujhe pata hai Maine bhi ye hi socha! Par chod tu bata tune kya socha Mumbai move in karne k barein me?!" I asked him.

I really needed him here. He being with me gave me a satisfaction that he's with me. I am keeping the promise I had made to Amma and Appa.

The promise which said that I'll always look after my Rishu. I'll never leave him alone! That I'll always stay by his side!

"Di.. Amms.. Akeli ho jaegi" he said while getting up.

"Rishu Amms sambhalegi. Paaka. Dekh it will so nice if you come to Mumbai. You'll have a better education you'll be able to have a better future...."

"And you'll be able to look after me for keeping Amma and Appa's promise." He said looking at me and I hung my head low.

"Di I know you're worried about me. But mai manage kar lunga"

"That means you aren't shifting over here?!" I questioned him.

"I think... No.. I won't shift." He said and I got up from his bed and left his room I entered into my room and locked the door.

"Di suno toh sahi.. Nandu di... Open the door na" he said while knocking over the door but I didn't mind I sat on my bed. I wanted him to be here. With me in front of my eyes.

I know that he isn't weak.

I know that he's strong.

But...

I have to keep the promise.

I looked at the jar of fireflies.